first meeting with superm

Start from the beginning

"can i get your sign on my album later on?" lucas asked, making the other members laugh louder.

hana chuckled, "of course."

"aigoo, you're so cute lucas," mark said after laughing.

🤎🤎🤎

despite just meeting first time today, hana has somehow made herself fit into the group. 

the other members talked a lot about themselves, telling her about their careers. hana in the meantime was really entertained by their storytelling about their life as k-pop idols.

since they all have experienced a lot, hana received somehow, a lot of advice and tips from them. got a lot of experience stories from taemin and exo's baekhyun and kai. at one point, they were getting curious about hana then. 

"what about you? i heard you train intensely for your debut. intense training for two years," kai said.

"ah," hana chuckled before nodding. "yeah. everyone says it's intense training. it's just a usual training that everyone else gets but um, there were more specific plans."

"i heard you know how to speak a lot of languages," ten said. 

"and i heard you're also an all-rounder idol," lucas added.

"also you debut under two companies. do the companies ever had a disagreement?" taeyong asked.

hana chuckled. 

"guys, calm down. let her answer one by one," taemin laughed.

"well answering to the language question. yeah, i was trained to learn a lot of languages. so that there will be no barrier between me and fans wherever i go," hana replied. 

"all-rounder idol? i wouldn't say that. but, i do train wholly. i don't know which is my main skill. i don't know if i'm more into singing or rapping or dancing. i'm just whole," she added.

"that means you're an all-rounder," they said. 

hana laughed, "not really. the all-rounder is a term to give to someone who is really perfect and pro in all skills. i'm not that pro in all the skills. still learning."

they chuckled, "you are talented though."

"thanks. and answering taeyong-oppa's question. yeah, they do have disagreements. but i don't really know about what. but i've heard some disagreements," hana replied.

"you seem like a very fun person to joke with," lucas said. 

the other members laughed once more. 

hana chuckled and shrugged, "depends on the people. and depends on my mood. i'm a big laughter. i laugh a lot and i laugh really loud. so, yeah."

"we'll take note of that," they replied. 

before they could continue chatting, the door of their private room slid open and revealed lee soo man. all of them greeted the founder as he entered the room. 

"have you guys eaten? are you full? if not, order more!" he said as he greeted each one of them.

"we're full. we're really full," the members replied. 

"hana!" lee soo man called. 

hana immediately raised her eyebrows, surprised by his sudden mention.

"yes?" 

"are you full? doesn't look like you're full yet. you know you eat a lot. did you eat a lot just now?" lee soo man asked as he patted hana's back. hana chuckled awkwardly. 

"i did. i did. don't worry," hana nodded. 

"no. she did not eat a lot just now," the other members said. 

"no! they're lying. i ate a lot just now. i ate a lot," hana said. the members laughed seeing hana's reaction.

"make sure you eat a lot. don't starve yourself," lee soo man said as he took the middle seat. 

hana chuckled softly while shaking her head, "i don't." 

"used to," the chairman replied. 

hana nodded, "used to."

"so, how was your first meeting? everyone knows everyone already?" lee soo man replied without catching a break. 

"i guess so. i mean - hana's the main character tonight," they said. 

hana laughed and shook her head, "no. in your story, yes. in my story tonight, you are my main character."

"that's a nice story. but it's good you guys found time to meet up. you're going to start work together. hana, need to work harder because you're going to be busy as a soloist and a group member too," lee soo man said. 

hana nodded, "okay."

"wanna know something?" lee soo man asked. 

"what?"

"we've got your songs ready."

"really?" 

"yes. and you have your music video filming venue already."

"where?"

"dubai."

"slay," hana muttered.