first meeting with superm

Start from the beginning

when the receptionist slide the door, hana bowed to the other members as she greeted them hello with a sincere smile. all of them immediately stood up and greeted her back. 

all of them shook hands and hana was relieved when they were the first ones to make a move, being friendly and not making the room awkward. because if they didn't say anything, she would've been so awkward.

"it's nice to finally meet you," taemin said as he shook her hands. 

"thank you. it's more than an honour to meet you in person," hana replied as she bowed.

"don't be too formal with us now," baekhyun intercepts. 

hana chuckled softly and nodded, "alright."

"take a seat. you can sit next to taeyong or in the middle seat. i'm sure lee soo man can sit next to taeyong," kai said before the members broke into laughter.

taeyong laughed and shook his head, "you should seat here, hana." he said while tapping the chair next to me. 

hana grinned and took the seat next to taeyong.

"hana, how old are you?" baekhyun asked. 

"i'm 20 years old. i was born in 2000," hana answered. 

baekhyun hissed and shook his head, "it feels that we're too big of a gap."

the members laughed. 

"even with mark, i already feel i'm so old," baekhyun said. 

for a moment, it was silent. hana who realized it broke into a wide smile before all of them laughed.

"that was an uncomfortable silence," they said. 

"that was a little off," hana muttered. 

"well, this is our first time meeting hana, right?" kai asked. 

"this is our first time meeting her. but it's not the first time i've heard about her actually," baekhyun said. 

"oh, really?" hana questioned. 

the other members questioned the same thing, surprised.

"i heard about her since she was a model under sm entertainment," baekhyun said. 

"actually i heard about her too. like two years ago. when the project started," mark added. 

"do you have siblings?" taeyong asked her. 

hana nodded, "i do have a brother. older brother."

"when was he born?" 

"1995," hana answered. 

"so you two have 5 years of gap."

hana nodded, "yes."

"where are you from?" 

"jeju."

"the island?"

"of course, where else, hyung?" the younger members said to kai.

"wait a second, you just debuted earlier this year, right?" lucas asked hana out of nowhere.

"oh my god, lucas. yes!" mark replied, laughing. 

hana chuckled and nodded, "yeah." 

"i bought your album!" lucas said with a wide smile and an excited tone. 

hana and the rest of the members laughed. 

"thank you for your support," hana bowed while she laughs.