Ch.7 Tourist Trap

[ On the Rustbucket]

Ben smudges his face against the glass making weird faces with a kid in a car next to Rustbucket. Meanwhile Alex sitting in the back removed the bandage on his hand as he examine it.

Gwen:"you known Ben, if you keep making weird face. Your would ending up freeze it."

Alex:"Agree, And is also stupid so stop it..-_-.."

Ben ignore Gwen as he look at the kid eat a burger and chew it up to stick his tongue out revealing it all mushed up

Ben:"Ew...seafood special...time to pull out the the big guns then."

Alex then standing up and walk up to Ben and Gwen with his iconic bored face as he warned Ben.

Alex:"Ben i'm warning you. Don't you dare."

Ben ignore Alex as he about to used the Omnitrix but his hand was caught by Alex before Ben could complain. Alex glare at him shutting him up

Ben:"Man...you no fun anymore Alex..."

Alex:"You want fun? Fine then..-_-..."

Alex walked near the window the kid look at him before pulling a middle finger up then stick his tongue at Alex

Alex:"Wow real charm kid..."

Alex then stick his finger into his mouth as he spread his cheek out.

When the kid see this. He scream making the mother to look before she blush as she quickly speed off past the Rustbucket. Alex close his mouth as he looked back to see Ben in awe while Gwen has a massive blush on her face.

Alex:"What?"

Before Gwen could say anything Ben excailm cutting her off.

Ben:"I NEVER KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT!!!"

Alex:*groan*"Now you know."

Max:"May wanna get up here."

Max slams the breaks as Ben and Gwen slides but Alex caught both of them before carried the two of them up front.

Alex:"Oh damn... Wonder what kind of accident do that-_-"

They see a guy stuck in a truck as fire grows closer to the truck.

Max:"If that propane he's hauling catches on fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon."

Ben then actives the Omnitrix.

Ben:"Well you know what they say...It's hero time!!"

Ben was about to slammed on the Omnitrix but Alex quickly catch Ben hand making Ben look at him. Alex then grab Ben left hand before dial the Omnitrix while Ben try to pull out Alex gripped but can't.

Ben:"H..hey- what gives!?"

Max:"Alex what are you doing?!"

Gwen:"Alex?!!"

Alex keep dial Omnitrix before he stop at one.

Alex:"There we go."

Alex then gently press on it. Turning Ben into.