Ch.1 Summer Begins

As the bell of school rings and a buch of kids run out of the school heading for they home for summer. Among them a eleven year old boy with brown hair green eye. Ben Tennyson. The boy run back to his house to get his things, and run out front to meet with Rustbucket, Max's RV, the boy run inside and see Grandpa Max as he rushing to him with a hug

Ben: "Grandma Max!!"

Ben excailm. Joy and excited full on his face which make the the old man chuckle.

Max: "Hey there sport. You excited for this summer?"

Ben: "You bet i do, this going to be super awesome!!"

Max:*chuckle*"well then i have surprise for you then Ben"

Ben:"Really!? What it is!?"

Ben excailm once again curiosity on what his grandpa got for him before Max point behind him. Making him turn around with full smile before turning into disappointing.

Ben:"GWEN!?"

Ben throw his arms up. Before turning to his grandpa and say

Ben:"Come on Grandpa! Why does she have to be here!?"

Gwen:"Don't think i like it to dweeb. I have this whole plan on this summer but it all blowing up for nothing"

Gwen say groaning as she stick her tongue at Ben. Making the boy stick his back at her.

Max:"Now now, everyone calmed down. We have one more person to pick up. Then after that we can go on the road"

Ben/Gwen:"Who?"

Ben and Gwen ask the same time making them glare at each other but still hold the curiosity on who would coming with them. Max just chuckle and say.

Max:"You've two soon will known"

As the trio start the RV. They drive about 5 minutes before come to a stop as the kids and old man come out the RV. They saw a small and nice house with friendly atmosphere.

Gwen:"Um...Grandpa where are we and who this person that will come along with us?"

Ben:"This place look...familiar..."

Max:"You two will see"

After Max say that the door of the house open coming out a teenage with black hair, sharp silver eyes, earpieces wearing choker on his neck and bag on his back. Making both kids widened they eyes as Ben smiling excited with small blush while Gwen blushing hard at the teenage.

 Making both kids widened they eyes as Ben smiling excited with small blush while Gwen blushing hard at the teenage

[ Author note:Art not belong to me ]

Just as the teenager lock the door. He turn around just to greeted a flying Ben making the teenager catching him.

Ben:"ALEX!!!"

Ben excailm excited at the teenager groaning in anoy before the teenager chuckle. As he say.