{ Short chapter } Trick and Charm night.

Is a beautiful day outside, bird are singing, flower bloom on day li-

Alex:"Yo Author, cut that undertale shit and start the story already-_-💢."

Oh uh sor- wait a second ya ain't supposed to break the forth wall is cost me a lot to repair it. That forth wall make from Titanium how the hell did you break it?

Alex:"Titanium my ass, just a bunch of fucking flex tape, you single fatass poor as hell. Anyway just get on the story already."

Sheesh, someone grumpy today.

Alex:"I'm have a fucking hangover today so shush-_-"

Oh damn want something?

Alex:"Just...start the story already."

Okay then take 2 everyone!!
_____________________________

We start with outside the Rustbucket. Right now it night time everyone in the Rustbucket already asleep except for one person.

*click*

Yep just like you guy guess. That our protagonist.

*tap tap*

Alexia Leheart, our main character who currently working on his laptop like a mad man with a bored look on his face

Alex:*clicking*"Slurp~~, ha~ nothing like a good coffee with silence."

As Alex keeping taping the keyboards. He doesn't notice that the sound of the clicking and taping keyboard woke up someone.

Gwen:*yawn*"Alex..?"

Alex:"Hm? Oh Gwen did i woke you up?"

Gwen:"Yeah...a little bit...what are*yawn* you doing?"

Alex:*closed the laptop*"Some project my boss gave me."

Gwen:"You still working?"

Alex:"Mhm, don't worry i'll already done, also i'm gonna headed outside go get some sleep Gwen."

Gwen:"Where are you going?"

Alex:"A little walk for fresh air. Just go to sleep Gwen i be back soon alright kid?"

Gwen:"Okay stay safe Alex."

Alex:"Sure do. Goodnight Gwen."

With that Alex walk out the RV then closed the door as he walk away from the RV.

The city was beautiful in the night. Some teenagers just hang around and play with other. Some coupled just walk around hand in hand enjoyed the peaceful night with theirs lover's. Alex just walk on the street as he sing to himself unnoticed he just attached attention of an certain girl.