confused

Tejasswi Pov
(After hearing him ... first she gets angry that how can the management of clg invite such person as chief guest.

She was in her own zone of thinking..

(Karan  notice   this that she has something in her mind)

K : I really don't want to include  many people in this matter .  As these things are very risky.. that is why i was ignoring your questions..

T : I can understand

(They were silent for 50 seconds )

T: whatever i knew i told you everything . If you feel i can help you in any other way i'll be more  then happy..
As you know i am the headgirl ao i have a direct contact with the his PA

(Karan was again thinking whether he should include her or not..and then Tejasswi's phone rang.
Tejasswi looked at her phone and her eyes widened.)

Karan notice this

K: what happened. Who is calling?

T : Its his PA.

K: pick up the call and put it on speaker.

T: Okey

T answered it and put it on speaker

T : Hello yes sir .. what happened... is there any changes in schedule

PA : hello miss Tejasswi actually i just want to check is everything okey i mean the arrangements .. and other things which i mentioned.  I hope you  are taking care of everything..
Cause sir doesn't like any kind of  negligency and i  hope you are understanding.
And ya one more thing can i get the list of other guests.. sir  wants to know who is invited

T: Yes sir everything is well organized i checked it and you don't need to worry i am taking care of everything personally and i will send the list... but why does it matter to him that who is coming..

(Karan gave her a serious look like wtf is she doing )

PA : actually sir doesn't like to interact socially so he is not comfortable with more people and you know he has do many rivals thats why

T:  okey I will send the list

PA:  thank you

( hello friends its been long .. i am sorry.. but i was busy and  also upset with something.. i will try to write more and update more often...

I am not a writer please bear with me and ignore my mistakes or you can correct them .. feedbacks will be appreciated..
Thank you...
Please press the STAR if you like the plot
Thank you