first talk

Tejasswi is walking fast and Karan followed her

K: Miss head girl will you stop.
Teju stopped and turned.
T: TEJASSWI.. call me that
K: (calmly) So miss tejasswi will you stop we need to talk.. as i want  to ask something
T: Ask (getting irritated as she wants to know who he is and why he is asking all this but as he denied earlier she didn't asked again)
K: Here
T: else
K: lets go to canteen

They went ..they were sitting in clg canteen..
Teju ask if he wants to have anything.. Karan orders tea for himself and teju coldcoffee..
They were sitting and teju tells everything what ever she know..like how she coordinated with his PA.. and what instructions his PA gives her .. his schedule for that day..
She doesn't know where he was going and she did talk with him once coincidentally..
After seeing karan seriousness to know about him she get more curious and agains ask..

T: Do i know who you are and why are you asking all this

Karan didn't reply and just having his Tea..

T: May be i can help you better if i know the matter ( with  calm )

Karan was just looking at her innocent face ..
He thought may be she is right as she brings those information which him and his team can never able to find out .
And to get along with Mr. Sameer we need some one like her who can get along with him ...
And he decided that to tell her everything and ask her help.
He don't want to force her . If she agrees to do this willingly only then he will involve her.

T: HELLO .... WHERE ARE YOU.. I ASKED SOMETHING... IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL THEN I THINK I SHOULD LEAVE CAUSE WHATEVER I KNOW I TOLD YOU..

( a little loud with irritation as she was way curious to know about him and the reason)

K: okey i will tell you  but dont cut inbetween cause i dont like that.
first he  told her about him that he is a CIB officer but not for world as he works behind the main team..

Teju was shocked ( ofcourse everyone will get)

Then he told her about why he is asking about Mr. Sameer as his team has some doubt on him.

Now teju is double shocked (😅😅 its natural na)

T: Are You Serious.. and we are having him as chief guest.. (😭😭😭)

Karan smiled a little ( 🙂🙂 )

Happy reading

I hope you all are liking this.. thank you for appreciation..