Bonus: The French Mistake

Start from the beginning

"Whoa. What happened there?" Dean asked. "Oh. Garish, I know. You see, uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung at the moment, but that's all right." Balthazar said, he takes a set of keys out from his pocket and hands them to Sam. "Oh, here's for you."

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Sam asked, looking at the keys. "Run with it." Balthazar replied. Then suddenly Balthazar was thrown across the room as an angel appears.

"Virgil." Balthazar said, picking himself up as the new angel walks towards us "I said, RUN!" Balthazar shouted, holding up his hand and pushing the boys and I through the window which is marked with a blood sigil.

We crash through Bobby's window, but didn't feel the rain or even the hard ground. Instead we landed on a safety mattress. All three of us sat up, alerted and in attack mode.

"Cut!" A new voice said, as we look around at nothing but unfamiliar faces in a completely new location. "Real good solid fall. Way to go." A man said, patting Dean on his butt.

"Jared, Jensen, Jaiden! Outstanding! That was just great." An old man said, looking us. The boys and I look through the broken window, seeing Bobby's house was just a set in a movie or TV show. "Supernatural, scene one echo, take one. Tail slate. Marker!" A man said, using one of those film clapboards.

There was a bell ringing as we stood up, looking around totally lost and confused. "So... No angels?" Sam asked, as we look at the people cleaning up the set. "No angels, I think." I replied.

"Should we be killing anybody?" Sam asked. "I don't think so." Dean muttered. "Running?" I suggested. "Where?" Dean asked. "Anywhere but here?" I said, shrugging.

Sam picks up a piece of the window glass which wobbles back and forth, clearly made of some kind of gel. "What is that?" I asked, touching the glass. "I don't know." Sam muttered. "It's not even shape." I said, trying to cut my finger on the edges.

"Moving on!" A man said, and more lights come on. "That's a wrap on Jared, Jensen, and Jaiden!" He said, into a radio. "W-who the hell are..." Sam muttered, getting interrupted by a woman running up to us. "Jared!" She exclaimed.

"Three minutes, okay? Great." She said, taking Sam by the hand and leading him away with Dean and I following, like lost puppies. "Where are we going?" I whispered.

"Jensen, there you are!" Another woman said, suddenly appearing and pushing Dean over to a makeup table. "Let's just get you in the chair." She said. "Chair?" Dean muttered, sitting down.

The woman grabs a wipe and starts wiping Dean's face with it. "Okay, hon, we're just gonna get this makeup off your face." She said. "Wha... I'm not wearing any ma..." Dean said, stopping her. He looks at the cloth, finding it covered in foundation. He looks in the mirror, touching his face. "Oh, crap! I'm a painted whore!"

"Jaiden!" A man said and I jump, turning around to see a young boy coming up with a stack of mail. "Here's your fan mail." He said, handing me the envelopes. "Fan mail?" I muttered. I took the envelope on top, deciding the law could be damned and open it.

Dear, Jaiden

(Name) is my absolute favorite character of all time and you play her so well! I can't imagine anyone else playing her. She's so forgiving and sweet and I wish I had a heart as big as hers. Thank you for bringing this wonderful character to life.

Love you! - Luz Noceda

"Aww." I cooed, smiling at the letter.

Later, Dean met up with me and we started looking around. "Hey." Sam said, meeting us with Dean and I. "Dude, they put freakin' makeup on us! Those bastards!" Dean growled. "Look, I think I know what this is." Sam said. "Okay. What?" I asked.