Chapter 25: Fight with uppermoons

Start from the beginning

"BYE BITCH!", I picked him up and threw him across the forest.

"Now that we're done with one nuisance", I sighed and clapped my hands and Akaza stood there in shock while Kokushibo didn't react since he knew u were strong.

"I promise to go with you. On two conditions", I said and both uppermoons listened.

"1. Leave my father alone", I said and Kokushibo placed his katana away and Satoshi moved away.

"2. If I win against upper 3... without a katana", I say confidently and Akaza's eyes widnened.

"I don't want to fight you!", Akaza shouted and I knew why 'Damn them woman respect juice', I sighed. "Then I won't come with you", I crossed my arms and huffed.

Akaza's POV

'IS THIS WOMAN INSANE!?', I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Akaza... you won't... be able to kill her", Kokushibo said coldly and I irked.

"HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN! SHE'S GOING TO FIGHT ME WITHOUT A KATANA!", I screeched but got kicked in the balls by the girl.

"Shut up and fight me, weak bitch", She said while throwing her katana away.

"M-MY BALLS LHFEHDWAK", I clutched my junior in pain 'deudhadhskdhsh'.

Your POV

'MAAAN I LOVE U AKAZA BUT U CAN BE A BITCH SOMETIMES', I groaned at the sight of him clutching his dick in pain.

"Seriously! is that all it takes to put down the third strongest uppermoon", I mocked to rile him up... which seemed to work.

"S-shut up! I usually don't harm women but I'll make you an exception!", Akaza stopped his bickering and got into fighting stance. 'Guess what bitches I don't need no fighting stances', I rolled my eyes.

"Blood demon art-" I appeared behind him and kicked him in the ass which sent him flying so high to the heavens and I turned to Kokushibo.

"Maaaan upper 1... I have to say as much as you all are good looking *sighs* I wouldn't say the same strength wise", I shook my head and I could hear him tch.

"Look... I'm sorry for uhh our last interaction.... um you should know I uhh did that for the sake of my survival right?", 'I mean you of all ppl should know that', I let my intrusive thoughts win.

"It hurt.... but that's not what I'm concerned about... how do you know.... my brother?", Kokushibo asked surprisingly calm. 

"Hmmm well I'll tell you when we reach to your fool of a master since yknow I'm winning over here", I replied and he nodded.

"Father are you all right?", I asked Satoshi as he tended to his wounds.

"Do not go with them", He warns in concern but I shook my head.

"Do not worry... I know what I'm doing, trust me", I went over to him and hugged him.

Satoshi's POV

'Even when she's a chaotic lazy woman... I'll always trust her... she is smart and she must know what she's doing because I know for a fact that she wouldn't go if not' 

Your POV

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH", Akaza came crashing to the ground after like 9 minutes.

"I-I-I saw s-s-some w-weird stufff", Akaza groaned while attempting to get up.

"*huffs* I won't lose to you this time!", He came to attack me and I simply tore both his arms out and punched him in his abdomen.

Akaza's POV

'How the hell..? I didn't even see her move! I've met my match!', I quickly regenerated both arms but my body hurt after that punch.

"What a strong woman", I muttered and gave up.

Your POV

"Ok Upper 1! we're done! Take me to see Michael Jackson", I joked and Akaza tilted his head while Kokushibo rolled his eyes familiar with the name.

I jumped onto Akaza and he staggered back flustered.

"Lets go!!!!!!!", I shouted as the biwa strung.

Douma's POV

"Huh where the hell am i?"

A/n: Ik it's a short chapter! but I promise the next one will be way longer.

Word count: 1059

Peace out 🥱