Chapter 25: Fight with uppermoons

Previously...

"I-I *coughs*'m R-ryuk S-s-satoshi's crow *blood splurts* Uppermoon a-attack", The crow says before letting out a last cough and dying in my arms.

'F-fuck s-shit that damn Kokushibo! he said about Muzan wanting me and he knew where I was he t-told', a vein popped from my forehead and I seethed in anger. I carefully placed the crow down and grabbed my katana.

"I'm going to end these bitches in one strike"

~~>_<~~

Your POV

I ran out of my estate and took out my katana 'I need to get there fast...', I thought and closed my eyes.

"Galaxy breathing: second form - MERCURY SPEED!!!", I shouted and began running in light speed (I don't want to get into the math here, but assume it's close to light speed).

I ran though multiple forests and cities and got there in 25 seconds.

'Damn...', I spit some dust out of my mouth and looked around the familiar trees.

"Ok, so I remember chopping this tree while training so.... there!", I ran towards the cottage's direction.

"Where is she?", I heard a familiar deep voice ask 'Damn you Kokushibo', I quietly hid behind a tree and observed what happened.

"I d-don't know w-who you're talking about!", Satoshi groaned in the ground with multiple injuries. 

"Ne ne Kokushibo dono should we just kill him?", I heard another voice say 'NO you've got to be shitting with me', I slightly moved to get a closer look and saw the three strongest uppermoons 'Well fuck me. Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza... shit.' I grew increasingly scared.

"It's obvious that he won't say anything", Akaza tched at the sight.

"Hmm", Kokushibo took out his long ass demonic katana. 'NOOOO I have to stop it... but I'm too scared! shit shit- oMfG I'm a hashira! pull yourself together!', I hesitantly moved away from the tree.

"STOP STOP!", I shouted with my hands up and Kokushibo stopped his katana from slicing Satoshi in half and they all turned to me.

"UHHHHHHHH? I'm here so uh don't kill him", I looked around nervously not wanting to meet eye contact with them.

"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!", Douma pounced on me with the most bone crushing hug.

"G-GET OF HER!", Akaza came to help me but I pulled my palm out in front of him to stop.

'Honestly Douma is really annoying', I frowned and pulled him off with my strength.

"Huh?", Douma looked confused as he saw my frown and I smirked.