Chapter 1, Hang out

(btw this story will have almost everyones POV, This will be completely done in almost a month i deeply apologize if im late to posting but ill try my hardest! 🫶🫶)

If you didn't read the description, it's been a month in Nevermore for them, (basically a month into school)

———————————

Enid POV

It was a Sunday and I was walking with Ajax on our way to the Cafe, I was very excited for the group to hang out all together the 2nd time this month, (the group was me, Ajax, Bianca, Eugene, Wednesday, Lucas, Xavier of course!)

Ajax chuckled at how enthusiastic I was about hanging out again this month, "We're only 5 minutes away from the Cafe and you still can't control your excitement." Ajax smiled, He was a bit surprised at how much energy I had this morning, he slept late last night and I was the one to wake him up at 6 AM to remind him what we were doing, in case he forgot.

"Im just so excited to hang out with the group!" I said, my voice leveled to the right volume, not causing any eyes to draw to us.

Ajax smiled, he tucked both his hands in his pocket, he wore a black jacket with a white shirt that had transformers on it, he also wore sweatpants, his outfit seemed as if he just picked clothes up on the floor and wore it, my outfit was all colorful, we looked like complete opposites!

I held onto his arm, hugging it as we walked closer and closer to the cafe, he brang me so much comfort and warmth I didn't even mind the silence.

We finally arrived at the Cafe, Ajax pressed his body against the door instead of using his arm to open it, opened wide. "Lady's go first." he grinned, a bit of redness shown on my face and I smiled back, I was about to walk through but a few people walked into the cafe instead, cutting me.

I just awkwardly smiled, The passerby's nodded and thanked him as they walked through, after they walked through, me and Ajax just laughed, I walked into the Cafe and Ajax followed behind me.

"Oh, Ajax! Enid! Over here!" Someone shouted out to us, I turned and saw Eugene, he stood as the rest of the group remained sat at the table, they sat near the windows to our right.

Me and Ajax walked towards them taking a seat at the table, he sat next to me, I was in middle of him and Bianca.it quickly erupted with noise, volume level noise though. mostly from Wednesday and Eugene.

"Finally you two arrive, it's already 7:46." Bianca said, she picked up her coffee and took another sip from it, Wednesday was talking to Eugene, the rest of us payed no attention. I realized two people were missing, "and where's Xavier and Lucas?" Ajax asked, peeking his head out from behind me to see Bianca, "Oh right, Lucas was busy and Xavier is just late, again." Bianca replied rolled her eyes.

"Oh alright." Ajax layed back in the chair more, pulling out his phone, I turned to Bianca, "So..??" I asked Bianca, expecting her to take a hint. "What?" Bianca asked, confused. An eye brow raised. She finally put her coffee down, "You and Lucas?" I said, making it obvious of what I was trying to ask, she blushed a bit.

"Enid," Bianca smiled, embarrassed. "What? You guys seem to be getting closer! And more comfortable..." My voice lowered, teasing her.

"Well... He asked me out on a date?" Bianca smiled, still blushing. I was excited for her, "that's great! About time honestly!" I said, "I guess?" She laughed,

I heard the Cafe door open and turned my attention towards it, It was Xavier. "Finally he arrives." Bianca sarcastically says, I waved him over, he grabbed a chair from an unoccupied table and placed it down on the edge of the table joining us.

He ruffled up his hair, "Sorry I was late, I almost forgot." Xavier smiled, he seemed a bit embarrassed at how late he was, we were supposed to meet up at 7:15, it was already 7:50.

Ajax suddenly realized Xavier arrived, "oh hey Xavier! Not so surprised you were late," Ajax chuckled, Ajax and Xavier hugged, "I'm gonna go get a drink you want anything Enid?" Ajax asked me, "Oh sure! Mocha please?" I asked, "Sure." Ajax smiled, getting up, "Ill come with." Xavier said getting up, then they both headed to the counter,

"What have you two been talking about the past 20 minutes?" Bianca asked, Eugene and Wednesday finally looked back up at us, they were gluing their eyes on some book, I saw the drawing of a bee, maybe something to do with Eugene's bees.

"The bees are starting to turn a bit violent." Wednesday said blankly, Eugene seemed a bit gloomy.

"Oh, are they alright?" I asked, "Yeah, just trying to figure out why." Eugene said.

"After do you guys wanna watch that new Avatar movie?" Bianca asked, I was surprised when she asked, I've been wanting to watch it for a week now, just been to busy. "Of course!" I said, "sure!" Eugene agreed, Wednesday nodded, agreeing whit the rest of us.

We hung out at the cafe for about 30 more minutes before heading to the cinema, both Xavier and Ajax agreed on going to the movies as well.

We were walking to the Cinema now, I was right beside Wednesday, and Bianca on my other side. In front of us was Eugene, Xavier and Ajax.

"Wednesday, you and Eugene are exactly like siblings, ur so close!" Bianca said, I wasn't paying much attention what Bianca said before that since I was looking at my phone.

I tucked my phone back into my pocket in my bag, "I guess.." Wednesday didn't really want to admit, but they really were like siblings.

"Eugene is really close to you now that i think of it." I agreed, Wednesday seemed a bit embarrassed to show the kindness within her around the rest of us but she was was very friendly around Eugene, maybe he just reminded her of Pugsly.

————————————-

Sorry for the short chap! Ill make it longer on the next chapter, (hopefully tmr or so) sorry if there's any grammar mistakes!!

Also kinda sorry for the random moment of Bianca, Enid, and Wednesday talking about Wednesday and Eugene, I just admire Wednesday and Eugenes friendship, they act exactly like siblings and it's one of my fav duos🤭🫶