I sit on the couch next to her and she is quick to lean into me and rest her head on my chest.

"Can we tell Uncle Harry you love him yet?" She asks quietly.

"Not yet sweetheart, I'm not ready yet."

"Okay, but hurry. I wanna see him extra happy." She giggles.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when Uncle Harry is not with you he's sometimes sad and lonely. But when he's with you he's happy. And I was thinking that when you tell him you love him, he'll be extra happy."

"You think so?" I smile.

"Yeah, every time my mummy and daddy say it they get happy. Maybe one day you and Uncle Harry can make me a friend and be happy like them."

"Make you a friend?" I ask, in confusion.

"Yeah. Mummy says when two people love each other very much they do something, I don't know what, she won't tell me. But they do something and then a baby goes inside your belly." She pokes my stomach and we giggle together.

"Oh, I see." My heart warms as Hannah tells me she wants Harry and I to be together and have a child.

"Can you tell me how babies are made?" She inquires.

"Maybe another time, baby." I kiss her temple softly and we continue watching cartoons.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

The next few days pass quickly and Gemma is here to pick Hannah up.

"Again, thank you so much for watching her. We owe you guys." She smiles waving from her car.

They drive away as Harry and I wave them goodbye. We walk into the house silently and I enter the kitchen. Harry is hot on my heels as he attaches his lips to my neck.

"Harry." I warn.

"C'mon. We've had Hannah here and she always crawled into our bed and I want my way with you." He pouts like a child.

Our bed.

The words shock me. Our bed. Like as in we share it. I blush at the thought.

"Baby? What's up?" He asks forcing me to look at him.

"Uh, noth-"

"No, no. Tell me." He smiles.

"Nothing, is just. You... You said 'our bed'."

He moves his hands to my waist as I look down at the floor.

"Would you, would you like it to be our bed?" I instantly look up in shock.

"What?"

"Move in with me." He whispers.

"We've only been dating for like six months."

"So? Fück it. I love you and we basically spend all of our time together here, at my house."

This is all too soon. But then again he's right. We do spend so much time together. It's so early to be taking a step like this though, two months? Way too early. But I guess love doesn't do time.

"Can I think about it?"

His face becomes emotionless.

"It's not a no. I think I'll say yes, I just want to make sure." I say, trying to have him understand.

"Okay, I won't push you. Thank you for considering it." He grins. I move my mouth to his and kiss him gently.

As always, our kiss grows more and more heated. Before I know it, I'm in his arms as he carries me to the bedroom. My back hits the bed, as I take my shirt and pants off. Harry does the same, while smirking down at my new exposed body.

He wastes no time in attacking my skin with his mouth, tongue, and teeth, touching every surface. I use my hands to push his boxers down and massage his length. He groans deeply and undoes my bra. Unlike previous times, he removes my underwear without tearing it. He grabs a còndom from the nightstand and rips the wrapper with his teeth. The plastic wraps firmly around his cóck which causes a groan to release from his lips. I feel his long finger insert into my core.

"Ah, oh my gosh." I gasp.

"Wet, as always". He mumbles, smirking.

Before thinking, he thrùsts into me. We both moan out in pleasure. And due to the frequent sèx, I am no longer feeling any type of pain, only pleasure.

"I want to try something new." He groans, thrusting into me and quickening his pace.

"Okay." I respond. He nods at my approval and places his hands on the head board. He shuts his eyes tightly and breaths out deeply. My hands find the bed sheets as he thrùsts harder.

This is what he wanted to try. Harry is gripping the head board pounding into me, rocking our bodies back and forth. Sweat rolls easily off of his forehead and chest as I grip onto his biceps. The loud sound of the bed squeak as we move it back and forth. His movements grow faster, as does the bed. He rocks us harder each thrüst causing the knot in my stomach to grow quickly.

"Daddy! Ah!" My words are no longer able to form as he rocks us harder and harder.

He opens his eyes to be meet with mine and gives me a deadly smirk. His mouth falls open as I moan in pleasure.

"You have such a tight püssy, my love. You make daddy so hard." He growls. The bed squeaks louder and we move even faster.

I feel my release to build.

"Daddy, I'm-I'm gonna-"

SNAP!

The bed lets out a loud noise and breaks to the floor. The bottom left corner has fallen. But that doesn't stop Harry as he continues thrüsting.

"Oh fuck me!" He growls, speeding up his actions. In most situations I would have found this funny but due to him inside me I paid attention to the pleasure.

With one final moan, I come, with him inside of me. He groans out and thrùsts a few more times, releasing shortly after. Harry pulls out and we lay together.

I lay my head against his chest.

"Remind me to go bed shopping." Harry says, smirking.

We laugh in unison.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

heyy!! early update!

IF YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT LIKE CRAZY ILL UPDATE AGAIN ON EITHER SUNDAY OR MONDAY.

(Its Friday evening here)

Thank you all so much for reading<3

comment&vote

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

CHERISH (h.s) (daddy kink)

And

RED DAWN (h.s)

-ash<3