Tears Of Anger And Sorrow

Start from the beginning

Paul parked at the parking lot, and the boys got quickly out of the car and into the hospital. There were of course fans on the outside, but they showed respect and didn't ask for photographs or such.

Liam ran to the receptionist asked her about Samantha Hedge.

"She's in for surgery," the woman said. "Your friend Louis is waiting in the waiting room. 3th floor."

The boys nodded and walked quickly up the stairs. None of them were sure if they managed to stand still in a lift.

As soon as Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall found Louis, everything became a chaos of tears and hugs. Maybe Harry should be angry with Lou for the kiss with Peyton, but he couldn't. He was Harry's best friend, and Harry was pretty sure that it was all Peyton's fault.

"How is she?" Harry asked as they all sat down in the sofa. The five boys were literally sitting on each others laps.

"Uh.." Louis had to put himself together. A sob left his mouth. "She's.. unconscious and she's.. operating now. She got cuts in her head and she's lost lots of blood.. and her head is hardly beaten. A broken leg..." Louis trailed as a new sob left his mouth.

This made Niall sob too, and they all ended up in even more tears. It wasn't usually for them to see Louis, who always smiled and joked, like this. In tears with empty eyes.

The boys sat there for a while. It did at least feel like it was for a while. They didn't know if it was for hours or just minutes. None of the others came in an disturbed. Harry was very grateful for that. They needed each other, and they didn't want anyone else to come in.

When the daylight started to percolate from a window, Niall, Zayn and Liam were asleep. Only Louis and Harry were awake.

"It's my fault," Louis said. His voice was hoarse. Harry looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Okay, Harry, stupid question. This wasn't the time to not be serious. "That's not true!"

"If I hadn't went out with Peyton, I would never fight with Samantha, and she would never run out in the road."

Harry shook my head. "Don't say that, Louis. This is no one's fault! Especially not yours! It was an accident!" He almost yelled. He laid down his head at Louis' shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around Harry.

"You should get some sleep, Haz," he said.

"You too, Boobear," Harold mumbled before he fell asleep.

*~*

When Harry woke up, it was dark outside. Nobody was in the waiting room except for him. He looked around, still a little dizzy, and his eyes found a note on the table.

"We are eating in the cafeteria. -Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn."

Well, thanks for bringing me! Harry thought. He walked out in the empty corridor. This was a little creepy. Like, it looked like this place was taken out of a scary movie. Harry told himself this was stupid and continued to walk.

He stopped first when the corridor ended. He'd been pretty sure the lift was here... He walked from where he came, but now he turned to the left. Harry walked fast in the turn, and someone other did too, obviously. His body collided with an other body, and the both of them fell to the ground.

"Ow, I'm sorry," he said and got up. My bum hurt a little. Then Harry looked up into a couple of brown eyes.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Peyton asked. She patted his shoulder and he brushed her hand away.

"I'm, uh, trying to find the lift," Harry mumbled. He walked past her, but she walked after him.

"So am I! This place is like a labyrinth," she talked lie we were old friends. Harry held out his arm and stopped her.

"Peyton, don't pretend that we're friends!" he said a little bit too loud.

"We're not?" she asked.

"We're not," Harry said and leaned against the wall with his hands in my pockets. He felt that this would take a while.

"Last time we were together, you wanted to be more than friends," she snapped. That was true. Before Peyton and Louis became a couple, Harry tried to get Peyton on a date, but she did never say yes. He was just sixteen then, and she just laughed at him and said she wouldn't use her time to baby-sit a little boy.

"Young and dumb," Harry said. "Now I would rather date a stone. It would at least be way more nice."

"You think I'm a bad person?" she asked. She walked some steps against me. When she stopped, she was only some centimeters away from Harry. "Why am I a bad person?"

"Come on, Peyton," he said. "I don't want to fight with anybody now."

"You are trying to!" She sneered.

Harry backed a little off. What was wrong with this girl? "Why are you acting like this, Peyton? The Peyton I knew was kind, caring and happy."

"Shit happens, Harry. People let you down." For a second she got a sensitive look in her eyes, but when Harry looked again her eyes were normal again. Filled with hate, despise and mock.

"It won't make it any better if you try to ruin the lives of your friends. It's because of you Samantha is here in the first place! You just show up and think you can get whoever you want, but in the end, you're a just a freaked out bitch!" Harry yelled. His hands were shaking of anger. He walked back to the rest room.

Fortunately the bitch backed off. The thing he didn't see, was the tears that now streamed down Peyton't cheeks.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey, loved ones! Today I've been on my first day at work in 'Animal Care', a animal shop:)) I have put things in shelves and cleaned fish aquariums all day! A plus is that the working t-shirt I got was red. I looove red! Whatever, probably none of you care, soo...

What's wrong with Peyton? Isn't she a bitch deep down inside? When will Sammie wake up? Will she get back to Louis? 

Read more! Vote! Comment! Give me 1D-tickets!

I love you all! It's easy to vote! Click on that star button. It's easy to comment! Write some words, I'm easy to cheer up. The 1D-tickets are hard to get, but if you get one for me, you'll get a special place in my heart <3

I'll shut up now...

-LoveU, Mil xx