IV

"Justin please make sure you clear my schedule today," Christian said coming out of his office and walking past his assistant Justin's desk in a hurry

"Already done for you sir and Ms. Hunni's plane should be landing in the next hour would you like for me to send her a driver?" He said as he typed on his computer vigorously.

"No, I'll go get her from the airport. I'm going to go to my 12 o'clock meeting and then go pick her up after I freshen up," Christian said stealing a piece of candy from the front desk bowl.

"Okay, I'll be sure to let anyone know your out for the day if they ask," Justin said with a smile then continued to work.

"Justin you can leave for the day. Go be with your family," the older man said feeling bad for working his assistant to the bone this week. Unlike Christian, Justin actually had a wife and a young child at home. Meanwhile, all Christian had waiting for him at home was some leftover pasta from last night's dinner.

"Are you sure Mr. Yu? There is a lot of work to be done," he said with an unsure look on his face.

"Save it for Monday. Have a nice day Justin," Christian yelled to him as he made his way out of the building. He climbed into the car that was waiting for him and instructed the driver where to go.

*****

Christian made my way into the strip club where he was having my meeting with a business partner. The club seemed to be very slow due to the fact it was early in the afternoon. Three girls made their way toward the older man offering him private lap dances. He politely declined as he walked toward the door leading to the club's basement. There was a bodyguard there guarding the door but nodded his head as he acknowledged who Christian was. He opened the door for him and he made his way downstairs to the scary basement. He could hear yelling from a man in pain as he descended the steps. Once he reached the final step he could see 3 men in the room with guns and his business partner twisting a knife into the leg of a tied-up man to a chair.

"Mr. Yu good to see you again," the business partner said as he heard Christian coming from the squeaky steps. Mr. Kim is an older rugged man. He always wore a sketchy black tracksuit and his eyes were always icy cold with a large scar on his eyebrow to pair. He's in his late 40s but sometimes acted like a peaked high school student.