8<3

Ellie POV

once i finished my food i felt sleepy. "hey do you think i can go to bed soon? im getting a little tired?" i ask Zach. "of course baby hold on" Zach gets up and goes to his room, using the bathroom. "hey Xavier" i pull his attention away from his phone. "can we go to bed, im tired" he smiles and nods. "yea, come on" he stands up, picking me up. 

i rest my head on his shoulder as i see Zach leaving his room. he waves to me and mouths goodbye as he steps back into his room and closes the door. "how was your sports game?" i ask as we enter his room. "good, we won" he kisses my forehead and puts me down onto his bed. 

Xavier's room is a little more decorated then Zach's was. he has posters of bands and games he likes, along with a guitar in the corner with an amp and other things. "what sport do you play?" he climbs in bed next to me and smiles down at me. "Hockey, Alex plays Basketball" i nod and rub my eyes. 

"did Alex win his game?" "when we met he was in a good mood so im pretty sure he did, or he didn't but something exciting happened which isn't rare to get Alex that happy" i put my head on Xavier's bare chest and wrap my arms and legs around his body. i notice that he has a tattoo of a flower on his hip. 

"whats the flower tattoo for, if you don't mind me asking" i close my eyes,listening to his heartbeat. "it's my moms favorite flower" i nod. "it's pretty" he cover's my lower half with a very soft throw blanket. 

"goodnight angel" with that i drift off into sleep.

--------------------------------------

i wake up with drool covering my chin. i sit up making Xavier groan. "what do you think your doing" he pushes my head onto the puddle of drool. "Xavier" i whine. he sits up and sees what he did to me. "oh im so sorry, let me help you"  he grabs a paper towel and wipes the spit off my face, then his chest. "sorry" i giggle. 

i shoot out of bed and rush to my room. it has been 2-3 days since i have talked to Mary, this is the longest time i have gone without calling her, im not kidding. 

i grab my phone and dial her number. she answers on the first 3 rings. 

"whats wrong Ellie, what did they do" i can tell i woke her up. "oh nothing, im sorry i just missed you. i didn't mean to wake you" i feel bad a little from waking her. "oh its okay, don't worry i am fine, how about we go to the cafe that we like so i can spill you some tea, alright?"

Mary's drama is always so good. "ok! how about 1:30?" she sighs. "not today, tomorrow though, i have classes all today but tomorrow i have some free time" i agree and i walk back out of my room. 

"is everything okay?" i nod. "i needed to call someone" i yawn. "can i regress? i havn't done it in a bit" they all nod. "you don't need to ask kitten, you can regress whenever you want" Zach picks me up and kisses my cheek. "now, i like seeing you in my clothes but how about we change you into some new, clean, and fresh clothes" i smile and nod my head.

they bring me to the nursery and to the closet. the three men look through the closet but agree on a cute outfit.

 the three men look through the closet but agree on a cute outfit

they dress me up and Alex picks me up. "we should get some food in that tummy" he carries me to the kitchen and he sets me in a high chair. "what should you have, you want waffles and fruits?" i smack my hands down on the trey and kick my feet. "Yes!" i giggle. 

"Ellie, inside voices" i get reminded. i say sorry and sit a little bored. "here" a baby toy gets placed infront of me. its a circle with colored buttons on the edges. i press one making it play music. i also noticed it span.

i spin it as fast as i can and press all the buttons at once. Alex carefully takes the toy from my hands but replaces it with my breakfast. Xavier sits next to me and starts feeding me. "yummy in my tummy" i say with a mouth full of food. "its rude to eat with your mouth full of food Sunshine" she nods and swallows the food. "sowwy" 

--------------------------

"im going to go out grocery shopping, i also have a meeting i need to attend, i will be back to put the food away but then i wont be back for a few hours" Zach says as he puts me on the couch. "ok, we can take care of her" i lay down over Xavier's lap and play with the chain on his neck. "alright bye" Zach leaves and shuts the door.

"so bunny, what should we do today while Daddy is gone" "pay!" i smile. "play?" i nod and get off of Xavier's lap and run to the playroom. i sit infront of a big bin of lego's and start building a bunny. 

"hey Sunshine, is it ok if me and Dada bring a friend over for us and you" i nod. "Fwend!" i shout. "inside voices sunshine, dont make us say it again" i frown but understand. "now we have to wait for her to come, but i promise you will have such a fun time"

------------------------------------

so for my uploading schedule, its kind of random but for the most part i will try to get out a chapter every few days, maybe every 0-4 days. i dont try and make you guys wait, these take 40 minutes to a hour and 20 minutes so please dont be inpatient, i will try.

thank you!