4<3

me and Mary walk in seeing women giving other women lap dances and Men flirting with young girls.

"call me if you need anything, be very careful, love you" she kisses my cheek and walks off.

i walk off to the bar, getting a shot of whisky.

"hey sweetheart" i look over to see a very old man. "oh um, hey" i smile. "what is your name, mine is paul" "Mary" Mary always told me i could use her name for fake names at clubs, saying she would rather put herself at somehow risk than me.

"beautiful name baby" his hand goes up onto my bare thigh. i try to get up but he holds me back down. "do you mind staying with me?" i shake my head. "i really should go find my friend and make sure they are ok"

i look back pointing to the crowd of people and look back at the man.

"please stay with me for a couple more minutes, i like you company" he gives me a smile of yellow, rotten teeth with cavities on his front 2 teeth.

i look for the bartender but he is serving two other people.

Zach POV

me and my brothers walk in trying to spot Ellie

"i see her!" Alex points her out. 

an old man has his hand resting on her thigh. she is squirming and trying to get out of his grip but cant. we start walking up to her.

"hey baby, are you okay?" the man looks at me in disgust. "Mary, you know these men!?" i could see she was about to cry. "yea, he is my boyfriend" he spits on me. "not anymore, lets go sweet heart"

this dumb ass bitch

Alex picks her off the seat as Xavier throws him to the ground. i snap my fingers getting someone to pick up the thing. 

"are you ok Ellie?" she shakes her head. "i wanna go home, take me home" she hugs me, crying in my chest. "we can go home then okay? but your going to need to get off of me" she shakes her head. "dont leave me, please!" i hear her crying more. "do you want me to pick you up?" she slowly nods her head.

i bend down and pick her up. "where is Mary sweetie" she shrugs her shoulders. "i was going to find her but he wouldn't let me go and he wouldn't let me move so i couldn't text her" she crys in my neck.

"alright lets go home" i walk out of my club and into our car. i sit in the back with her straddling my lap. "daddy" she mumbles.

it catches us all off guard. "hm?" i can't make her uncomfortable. "baba" she grips on my shirt. "oh um, not right now, i can't get one right now" i feel my neck start getting wetter.

"Xavier go get her a dam bottle" he runs out of the car and back into the club. "its ok, Xavier is getting you a bottle" "milky" Alex texts him to get milk. "of course angel, anything for you" Xavier comes back running out holding a light pink bottle.

"here Sunshine" he hands me the warm bottle. i go to give it to her but she just opens her mouth looking at the bottle. "do you want me to feed you?" she lets out a whine. "okay, okay, shhhh"

i put the bottle in her mouth, feeding her. i hear her suckling on the rubber. she hums, so i think she likes it. 

she drinks down the entire bottle. "Ellie, how old are you" Alex looks at her through the mirror ontop and starts driving off. "mmmm" she counts her fingers but holds up a 1. "you are one years old?" she nods her head and smiles proudly. 

Xavier picks up his phone and calls someone. "she is with us, don't worry". i pick up he is calling Mary

"she is going to be at the apartment" Xavier puts down his phone and looks back at us. "okay" i can't help but smile and look how she is playing with the rings on my fingers. "Ewwie Seepy" she rubs her eyes. "Your sleepy?" she nods and puts her head back into my neck. "you can sleep" she hums and i feel her small body relax against mine.

she starts sucking on my neck, like a pacifier. i bite my lip and groan. i try to remove her and atleast get her on my thumb but she is latched on to my neck. "she is going to give me a hickey in her sleep" Xavier takes a picture and shows Alex. "fuck you guys" i really dont want to wake her but this girl is killing me.

we arrive at the complex and we head inside to our apartment seeing Mary there. "is she okay" she seems she has been crying. "she is fine, she uh, she slipped infront of all of us" Mary's face goes pale. "she won't be happy when she wakes up, can i have her" she holds her arms out to me. 

"He can't, she is sucking on his neck" "she is sleeping, it isn't anything sexual. she slipped and then got tired, she fell asleep in my neck then started sucking on it" i grit out. she started sucking harder and gripped my shirt hard.

"lets just go inside" i unlock the apartment door and sit down trying to carefully pull her off my neck. the more i try, the harder she sucks. "your neck will be black" Alex laughs and trys to help me pull her off.

she seems to wake up and un attach herself from my neck. "why am i on your lap" she slides off my lap and looks at my neck. "did i do that!?" she kinda yells at herself. 

"Ellie you slipped on Zach" she looks at me and her eyes start watering. "im so sorry. that wasn't supposed to happen" she pulls at her hair. "no no no no no no no no" she repeats to herself and walks off into her room and locks the door. 

"Ellie open the door please" Mary is knocking on her door. "leave me alone please" her sweet voice comes from the oom. "it is ok Ellie, if you come out we can help you" Mary had a very sweet and comforting voice that could make anybody stop what they are doing and look over.

"you dont get it!" she yells. "i have a key to every room in this place Ellie, if you dont open the door i will" i threaten. i hear her stop and open the door, just so we can see her face. "Ellie if you let us help we can talk it out" Alex says. 

"you dont get it. i acted like a 1 year old in front of grown men. i am a 19 year old woman. that isn't normal" Mary shakes her head.

"it is for you, you body copes with past trama by acting like a baby, and they didn't bully you did they? they didn't laugh at you did they? They didn't post pictures of you and post them to the internet did they?" i look and see Xavier delete the photo he took of me and Ellie.

but Ellie shakes her head. "they dont care, if we talk it out maybe you can understand" she looks down at her feet and walks out of the room.