Limited Time in Paradise

I woke up to kisses down my shoulder. I smiled. "We gotta get up. We have our massages in like an hour." Michael said. I shook my head nuzzling deeper into the bed. "Let's go shower," he hummed kissing my neck. I ignored him, at least until he picked me up from the bed bridal style making me squeal. He carried me into the bathroom. He set me on the counter as he got the shower ready. Neither of us said anything, it was a nice silence. He grabbed my hand making me hop off the counter and strip.

We stood in the shower for a minute just holding each other in the hot shower water. "We're going to be late," I said. He nodded and so we finished.

Later that evening

"You guys fucked." Selena stated. "What?" I replied surprised. "Don't what me, I know Michael knocked those cobwebs out between your legs." She replied. "Is it that obvious?" I asked nervous. "Why are you nervous, you had sex with your husband." She replied. "I don't know..." I sighed. "How was it?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I groaned, "it was so good. It's all I can think about." I answered. "Well there's no plans for tonight. Spend time with Michael. Have a nice night together. Enjoy yourselves." She smiled. I nodded, "I feel like an idiot." I confessed. "Why because you still love your husband?" She asked. I nodded. "Everything just feel so fresh still, the cancer the cheating...." "It's been months, you can move forward when you feel like you're ready. Time doesn't matter, how you feel is what matters." She said. "I told him I wanted to move back home but into the guest bedroom." "Good, I know you guys miss each other." She said putting her arm around me. "I want to have sex again so bad," I giggled. Selena started laughing. "I bet, do you feel like he does love you?" She asked. "My heart does but my mind keeps telling me if he did he wouldn't of hurt me like he did." I replied. "Yeah but you always follow you heart. It'll all be okay. Go get laid again." She laughed standing up. "Selena!" Wesley yelled. We looked over and him and Michael were walking towards us. "What babe?" She asked confused. "You never told me that you and Dre were little nastys back in the day!" He exclaimed. We both were confused then i realized what he was talking about. "Really Michael?" I said groaning. "It was An accident I thought he knew." Michael laughed. "Wait are you talking about me and Dre fucking?!" She asked. "It was a threesome with Trey." Wes stated. "Barely." I mumbled. "Oh whatever trey basically just watched us. Don't get your panties in a twist. I don't understand  men and their obsession with threesomes. It wasn't that good." Selena replied. "I agree, I won't do it again." I said. "Oh really?" Michael asked referring to the time we asked him. "Oh we were drunk Michael, get over it!" I laughed shoving him.

Michael and I decide to have a night to ourselves and he wanted to plan it. We went to a nice dinner then we sat out on the beach watching the waves as the sunset. "I like this." He smiled as I sat between his legs. I nodded smiling. "I'm happy." I said softly. He wrapped his arm around me tight. I took a breath and relaxed back into him. "I miss you." I said softly. "I know. I miss you too." He replied kissing my neck. "You said you were moving back home into the guest room right?" He asked. I nodded, "what about your condo?" He asked. "I signed a 6month lease, I have like 4 months left on it. I figured I'd keep it in case we aren't able to work through this and maybe we can let Aria live there in the meantime." I said. "Hmm that's a good idea, get her out on her own." He said. "Yeah but we need to talk to Shawn and Liz first and see what they think. We probably need to make her pay some type of rent." I added. "I agree." He sighed. I sat up and faced him, straddling him. That always makes him smile. He held me close, "did you ever want to be with her?" I asked. "No." He answered firmly. I believe him. "What are we going to tell the kids?" He asked. "The truth, that we want to try to work through this." I said. "I'm afraid to get my hopes up." He admitted. "I know." "Being without you is one of the worst things that happened to me, and I know I did it to myself." He said. I started giggling, "why are you laughing, I'm miserable!" He exclaimed. "Good," I said then kissing him softly. "I don't ever want to see you like that again." He said against my lips. "Like what?" I asked. "I'll never forget your face the night I told you everything." He said softly. "That night haunts me, your crying, screaming and everything." He admitted. I gently back away from him. Of course tears were forming in my eyes. "I don't ever want to feel that pain again." I said looking down as tears dripped down my cheeks. "You didn't deserve that." He said. "Why does shitty stuff always happen to me?" I asked. "I wish I knew." He said pulling me closer to him. "I know it will take a very long time to build your trust in me back up but I will never do that again. I don't ever want to live like that again." He said. "Same," I said. "Hm turn around, you'll miss the green flash." He said.