My Extra Terrestrial.

*I really like the genre paranormal so I'm writing another :D It's a little different from my others so I hope you like it :D*

© All Right Reserved To D.S Lemonius.

 That's the song played when they dance --->

_____________

© All Right Reserved To D.S Lemonius.

Chapter One (1/2)

  “Breathe Eva, breathe,” Eva chanted to herself, clenching her teeth to control her anger. She was shaking with rage like a volcano ready to erupt.

  “Keep calm Eva, this is a high profile party I’m taking you too, don’t be nervous,” Julia, Eva’s mom, said to her daughter,

  “I’m not nervous,” Eva retorted.

  Julia looked puzzled, “Then why are you shaking?” she asked in genuine confusion.

  Eva couldn’t believe how absent minded her mom was. What was wrong with her was plain obvious. Julia had bought Eva a short black dress with thin straps and a low neckline. She felt extremely wary that the dress brought too much attention to her chest. It was very breezy and such a short dress would never keep Eva warm.

  “I’m cold.”

  “Well, it’ll be warmer inside, okay?” Julia told her. They both got out of Julia’s new silver Jaguar. Julia dropped her keys into the hands of the uniformed valet and started for the entrance of the building. Eva slowly trudged behind her, wishing she could kick off her heels and run home to catch a movie on T.V. In the elevator, Eva pressed the 21st floor button since the office party was held there. 

  Julia was assistant to the owner of the ‘Lauren Isis’ fashion co-operation and today was ten year anniversary. The worker’s children weren’t aloud to attend but Julia was sneaking Eva in anyway-she was aloud a one plus anyway.

  Ten people awaited Julia and Eva’s arrival with party poppers. When they pulled the string on them and the streamers fell on top of both of them. Julia squealed in excitement and began to hug her work friends. Eva simply scowled at how the only time she made an effort with her hair, people decided to litter it with colourful streamers. By the time she managed to pull most of them out she noticed her mother was no longer by her side. It took only a minute to realise she had gone about her business. Eva would have been upset by this but Julia had done s o many times before, enough for Eva to get used to it.

   Snaking through the crowds, Eva managed to spot a seat by the wall sized window with an overview of the New York. The only thing she could do was sit and look at the beautiful lights. It was a beautiful city, too bad Julia never let her explore much of it.

  “Bored?” asked a voice beside her.

  “No shit Sherlock. Of course I’m bored,” she snapped back. She was rather annoyed that Julia had made her come here since she’d much rather be at home watching a movie.

   “All right, I was just trying to make conversation,”

  Eva turned to confront the person talking to her. “Drake, Drake Slayer!” she exclaimed. She clasped her hand over her mouth as she realised she sounded like a pathetic fan girl. Drake Slayer was the most popular, well known kid in her school; everyone knew him and everyone looked up to him. Not only was he a student, but he was a model. He had the most enchanting blue eyes and golden curly hair to die for. Eva hated the fact that she was stuck with brown hair and eyes and not a more…exotic choice. Eva had a fancied him from her first day at Farellthow secondary school.