I'm. Melting. It's hot in here.

The men in front of us stare with sheepish expressions. One man rubs the back of his neck while another shifts his feet nervously.

"My fiancée is my own to torment or punish, including touch. Is that right?" Nico asks his men vehemently.

All of them nod obediently to their Pakhan like the pigs they are and submitting to the only predator in this office. Tension arising from each second passing by.

He lets go of my neck and takes that hand over and behind me to pull at my braided hair, twirling it until my hair is wrapped a couple times around his fist. "She is such a good girl. Aren't you, ангел?" His lips graze the side of my cheek. "You are with me for my money, yes? No, you are not. Whats mine is yours, right?"

These sweats I'm wearing while commando are ruined. I'm so wet and he needs to stop before I soak his pants.

"Yes." I try to nod but he tightens his hold of my hair and tugs me back, exposing my neck to them.  

I can feel him staring at his men now, a somewhat dark energy surrounding the room. Dimitri takes a step closer behind the men, gun in hand.

"That's right, so tell me who in this room made you feel otherwise?" He demands from me, voice sounding intense.

God, I am so hot for him right now, "the one on the far right side." I provide breathlessly.

The accused man narrows his eyes at me, "she is lying!"

"Sienna is many things but her tears from earlier speak truth, Cormac." The pahkan counters before releasing my hair and grabbing something from beneath his desk.

Cormac reaches behind him, my entire body freezes when he brings out his gun and aims it to Nico and me.

But Dimitri was already pointing his gun and pulling the trigger into the side of Cormacs face, obliterating half his face off--the remains of it lands on the walls, even on the other men's shocked faces.

My heart is beating erratically in adrenaline while feeling all hot and bothered at the same time.

The other men stand there staring down at Cormacs lifeless body, "anyone who touches or speaks ill to my fiancée gets to spill blood. Am I clear?" The Pahkan asks his men with a deadly note.

"Yes, boss." They simultaneously answer.

"Leave."

Dimitri opens the door for them as they all file out of the office. He shuts the door behind them and turns to us, "that was some kinky praising shit, Boss." He says with a smirk.

Nico ignores him and taps the side of my ass with his palm, "Get up. We need to go to town."

Confusion masks my face once I get off his lap and turn to face him, "what do you mean? We? Town?" I question.

Blue eyes examine my face before he replies back, "Get yourself cleaned up and ready to leave. I'm taking you to get food and clothes."

I bite my bottom lip to hide my smile, "okay."

Nico looks over to Dimitri, "Get Rue to clean this mess, there is blood in my carpet." He also grimaces at his walls covered in oozy blood, "for fuck sakes, Dimitri, you should have slit his throat with your knife instead. My walls would've been untouched."

Dimitri shrugs a shoulder and gives a  lopsided smile, "I never liked Cormac anyway."

Nicolai sighs with a nod of his head like he agrees with him, that he didnt like him either so it was inevitable. He starts rolling around the other side of the desk to leave. I follow him out the door and into the hallway, "Let's go before my patience for today is gone. I hate shopping."

Yet, he still is taking me.

If only he knew how much I wanted to kiss him right now, "when are we getting married?" I ask out loud behind him when he rolls his wheels down the hall.

"Two days before Christmas. I need that shipping company soon as possible, this better work, Sienna." He says over his shoulder.

Two days before Christmas.

That's in four days.

I hope it'll work too, it's yet to be determined if my father actually would give me anything from our family business. 

I'm just going to have to cross my fingers and hope that Nicolai would some how grow feelings for me and maybe that would change the outlook in our future. Like him deciding not to kill me because I have nothing in my name if my parents are that petty for me not being a boy to hold the family business.

I should really talk to my therapist soon.