***

When I was about to leave Serena's office, Liam walked into the office and greeted us cheerfully.

"Did my boy kick you hard again?" He asked, amused as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his hands on my showing bump.

"Once." I replied, resting my hand on top of his hands on my belly.

"Mom, I have a complaint. You tire my wife so much." Liam told her mother and frowned.

"I don't, honey. You wife is so stubborn. As much as I say that she should take a maternity leave, she doesn't listen to me." Serena corrected him firmly and gave me an amused smile.

"I will. After two weeks." I scowled.

"Not two weeks. The end of this week you will take a maternity leave." Liam stated in an authoritative tone.

"But..."

"No buts." Liam cut me off. "I am worried about you." He added, caressing my belly.

"Liam is right, Aurora. You have to rest as much as possible." Serena agreed. I sighed, nodding.

"So it won't be a problem if I kidnap my wife now?!" Liam told her mother as he pulled back and rested his hand on my lower back.

"Not at all." Serena winked at her son playfully.

"But I have some work to do." I objected.

"Aurora!" Serena warned me. "You have to do only one thing now, and it is to rest and take care of yourself and your baby. It is an order from your boss as well as your mother-in-law." She stated in a bossy tone. "And if my son annoys you, you may slap him in the back of his head." She added mischievously and winked at me. I chuckled, amused.

"Mom!" Liam pouted. "Now you and my wife united, and you two try to abuse me. Huh?" He added, furrowing his eyebrows. "It feels like she is your own child, not me. I am your son; you should take my side, not hers."

"I know my son very well. Because of it, I know if she gets angry at you, it will be your fault." Serena said confidently and gave Liam a knowing look. Liam rolled his eyes.

I chuckled in amusement and caressed his cheek tenderly.

He sighed. "Whatever! I am taking my wife. See you later."

"Take care of yourselves." Serena said warmly.

***

Liam extended his hand towards me to help me to get on a yacht. Once I was aboard, he rested his hand my lower back and led me towards the table set for two. The deck was decorated with candles, and there were my favorite dishes on the table.  A few seconds later, our first dance song was started playing.

"It is so romantic." I commented, squeezing Liam's hand, and gave him a grateful smile.

"Everything for you, sugar." He gave me a charming smile and placed a soft kiss on my hand.

Once we finished having dinner, I leaned against his chest while lying on the couch, enjoying the starry night. Suddenly, I felt pain in my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked worriedly as I sat up, resting my hand on my stomach, and took a few breaths.

"It hurts." I replied and pursed my lips together.

"Let's go to the hospital." Liam suggested in panic as he stood up.

"No, the doctor told us it is normal when the birth gets closer." I reminded, trying to calm him down, and breathed deeply.

He sat down beside me and held my hand worriedly. "Do you want some water?"

"No." I shook my head and focused on my breathing. A few minutes later, it passed. "I am fine now." I informed Liam and leaned back against the couch, stroking my bump gently.

"If you want, we can go home. You are tired; you should rest." He suggested tenderly, caressing my baby bump.

"No, I don't want to leave now. Let's stay here for a while." Liam nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest, and placed a soft on my temple, resting his hand on my belly.

A few minutes later, I screamed in pain, resting my hand on my belly.

"Aurora? What happened?" Liam asked in fear and rested his hand on my back.

I squeezed his free hand tightly and gritted my teeth in pain. It was worse than before.

"We are going to the hospital now." Liam stated firmly as he stood up and helped me to stand up.

"Liam!" I exclaimed in panic and looked at him with wide eyes as I felt water running down my legs.

"What happened?" Liam asked, scared.

"The baby... He is coming." I informed him and squeezed his hand tightly, taking a deep breathes.

"Oh my..." Liam's face paled. "We... we are going to the hospital." He mumbled, panicked as he wrapped his arm around me protectively while holding my hand and helped me to walk.

After six hours labor, Axel finally was born. Now he was sleeping in my arms peacefully. I caressed his cheek tenderly, and gave my son a warm smile.

"I love you, sugar." Liam whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my hair while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you for our little boys." He added, caressing our little son's head affectionately.

"I love you too, my Greek god." I winked at him and brushed my lips against his lips.

The End.

***

Hi, my lovely readers!

Well... Another couple got their happily ever after. I hope you enjoyed the story of our Greek god, Liam and his witch, Aurora.

Thank you so much for your reading, voting and commenting. Your support means a lot.

I have a surprise for you. A different new story is coming soon. I am excited to share my new book with you.

I will share the cover and synopsis soon! Do you have any guesses about my next book?

Stay tuned!

My Completed Books

*They are Stand Alone Books.*

❤️ Wright Series

1. Between Hate and Love
2. Romeo
3. Playing with Fire

❤️ Anderson Series

1. The Bet for Love
2. Tangled Love
3. Romeo
4. Hurricane
5. Euphoria

❤️ Carter Series

1. Undercover Heir
2. Blue Blood
3. Golden boy

❤️Sullivan Series

1. The Shadow of the Past
2. Untamed

❤️ Playboys' Babies Series

1. The Lovely Stranger
2. Love Notes
3. White Nights
4. Storm
5. Secret Love

❤️ Playboy in Love

1. Falling Apart

❤️ Knight Series

1. The Devil Wears Armani
2. The Playboy's Girl