Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer

Aurora's POV

"And?"

"I can't do it to her. She helped me a lot in my bad times. I can't seduce his son. I don't want her to think that I am a gold digger." I commented sadly as I stood up and approached the window.

"If it is him who seduces, then there is no problem. And I don't think Serena will think like that about you if she finds out about your relationship with her son." Jasmine said in mischief as she approached me.

"Jas, I don't want to talk about it. I just want to focus on my son."

"Rory, you have the right to be happy. If this handsome womanizer can make you happy, let him do it." She said softly and stroked my arm tenderly.

I breathed deeply and ruffled my hair. "I don't know, Jas."

"I understand you. You are afraid of being heartbroken again after what your idiot ex did to you and what happened after it, but you can't run away all your life." She gave me a sympathetic look. I pursed my lips together, thinking what Jasmine told me.

***

I caressed Luke's hair affectionately, leaning against the headboard while he was sleeping beside me in the bed. I heaved a loud sigh and grabbed my laptop. I opened the file with my photos with Liam and looked at them. I stopped when I reached the photo which we were looking each other in the eyes while Liam was cupping my cheek, holding me against himself protectively. I ran my fingertip over his face, smiling affectionately.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed, interrupting my thoughts. I closed the lid of my laptop and grabbed my phone. It was a message from Liam.

'We have to talk. I am in front of your house.'

I placed my laptop on the bedside table quickly and got up.

'Liam, there is nothing to talk about. Leave.'

'Aurora, I won't leave if we don't talk. Open the door.'

'No, Liam. I don't want my mother to see you here.'

'Then come yourself. You have two minutes.'

I heaved a loud sigh.

This guy!

I grabbed my keys and put on a jacket before going downstairs. Fortunately, my mother was sleeping. I didn't know how I would explain to her what Liam was doing here.

Once I left the house, Liam gave me a boyish smile and approached me barely. He was drunk.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily, folding my arms over my chest.

"I missed you." The supermodel confessed as he hugged me tightly.

"Liam..." I sighed, pausing. "You are drunk."

"Because of you." Liam said sadly as he pulled back. "I can't get you out  of my mind, sugar."

I heaved a loud sigh. "It will be better if you leave."

"No, I won't go anywhere till you give me a chance."

"Liam, we talked about it." I reminded him, bored.

"Don't you like me?" He asked, upset. "I know you don't trust me because of my past, but believe me I won't hurt you." He added, cupping my cheek, and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Liam, please leave."

"No, sugar." He shook his head and ran his finger over my lower lip. "I like you so much." He confessed honestly and brushed his lips against mine.

"Liam!" I pulled back and ruffled my hair, sighing.

"Why don't you believe me? I don't play with you. I am sincere." He pleaded sadly.