Chapter 31 - Is it love?

Start from the beginning

I nodded and gave her a slight smile. She sighed and went downstairs.

"Phew! It was a close call." I breathed deeply and wiped my sweats off my forehead.

***

Aurora was leaning against me while we were drinking wine, sitting on the couch after having dinner in my penthouse.

"Would you pose for me? I want to draw you while looking at you, not using my memory." I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

"What?" She asked, surprised as she turned towards me slightly.

"Would you pose for me?" I repeated, running my fingertip along her bare arm.

"I don't know." Aurora replied nervously and bit her lower lip. "I don't think I can do it." She added shyly.

"Please. It will be just you and me in the room." I caressed her cheek tenderly.

"Should I pose naked?" She asked as her face flushed.

"If you also want. Otherwise, we can find another solution." I replied in excitement.

She bit her lower lip, thinking. Then she sighed and nodded. "Fine. I will pose naked."

"Thank you, sugar. It will be perfect." I commented happily and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Come on." I said, extending my hand towards her as I stood up.

"Now?" Aurora asked, puzzled.

"Yes. Why to wait?" I winked at her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to stand up.

Aurora's POV

I was lying on the couch in front of my painter while he was drawing me. Despite the fact his gaze was dark when he looked at me, he was professional, focusing on his canvas.

I tried to be professional as well, but my body was on fire under his intense gaze. I looked forward to being in his arms as soon as he finished drawing. Probably, he was about to finish because it had been almost two hours.

"It is done! I will finish the details later; you must be tired of lying still." Liam exclaimed, self-satisfied and gave me a wide smile.

I stood up quickly and grabbed his shirt. I put it on while walking towards my boyfriend.

"Liam..." I mumbled in awe as I looked at the canvas.

"Do you like it?" Liam asked huskily as he pulled me towards him, making me stand between his legs.

"It is so beautiful. I don't think I am this beautiful." I replied honestly and looked at him. "Is it love? You see me more beautiful than I am actually?" I asked affectionately and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yes, I love you so much, but don't underestimate yourself, sugar. You are gorgeous." Liam answered huskily as he cupped my cheek while wrapping his arm around my waist firmly. Then he stood up, brushing his lips against mine, and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me towards the bedroom.

"May I kiss you?" Liam asked seductively, hovering over me while we were naked on the bed.

"Yes. Kiss me." I said impatiently.

Liam gave me a devilish smirk as he moved down, spreading my legs apart and placed a soft kiss between my legs. I arched my back in desire, moaning.

My handsome model lifted his head up and gave me a cocky grin. "I didn't specify."

I chuckled in amusement and caressed his hair tenderly. He brought my hand towards his lips and placed a kiss on my palm.

"You are mine." He said hoarsely as he reached to my lips and smashed his lips against mine.

"This is madness." I commented, out of breath and ran my hand through his hair.

"Love is madness, sugar." Liam whispered huskily and pulled my lower lip between his teeth. "Let me show you how good I am at love making." He winked at me playfully.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Let's see how good you are. However, as you know it is hard to convince me. So you have to repeat it." I stated haughtily.

He grinned. "As you know I am not a type of man who gives up easily, sugar." He winked at me and reclaimed my lips as his hand started roaming my body.

Liam's POV

"I saw the billboards on the way. They look fabulous." I commented proudly as I sat down beside my mother on the couch.

"Yes, I saw them too." My mother agreed happily. "Mario sent me the ad video this morning. You and Kelly look stunning together. Let me show you." She informed me as she grabbed her iPad and tapped on it to show me the ad video.

"It is... Wow! I look forward to seeing this on the TV." I said, full of excitement in my voice as I finished watching the video.

"Yes, it will..." Suddenly, my mother phone rang, cutting her off. "Oh, it is Aurora." She informed me and picked up the phone. "Good... Yes, I saw the email... Thank you... How is Luke? Did he get better?... Good. Tell that little man not to drink cold water after playing in the garden again... Fine. See you tomorrow."

"Luke fortunately is getting better. He caught a cold." My mother informed me as she hanged up the phone. I nodded, pretending that I didn't know. She sighed sadly and resumed. "Sometimes, I couldn't stop myself thinking about her. It is really hard for Aurora. Even if her mother supports and helps her, it is still..." She sighed, shaking her head without finishing her sentence.