Quid Pro Woe Part 3

Start from the beginning

I prefer to be stabbed.

Wednesday taps my shoulder in an I understand you way before walking in.

I barely kept my cool.

Wednesday's touch is just that special to me.

We walked into the garage and found a certain car.

"This hit the mayor.Ok.This just took a dark turn.We need to call Tyler's dad right freaking now."Enid freaked.

"Why?So he can take me and Wednesday back to Nevermore to get expelled?Not happening."I growl.

"This is the night i'm gonna die."Tyler stated.

Enid whimpered in fear.

I zone out and just follow Wednesday's lead.

We split up after a bit,but I wasn't fully alive.

I smelt something weird.

Something familiar.

Like two familiar scents conjoined in a way I couldn't tell who was who or what was what.

It entrigued me.

Whatever the smell was,it reeked of not good.

"Wednesday?Y/n?You need to see this."Enid yelled,sounding a little off.

We walked into the room and the first thing I notice is how clean this bedroom is.

"The bed's made and there is no dust and cobwebs.Alarming."I state blankly.

"LG?"Tyler questioned,looking at something.

"Laurel Gates.Looks like somebody moved back into their old room."Wednesday stared.

"It's not possible.She dies 25 years ago.Drowned overseas."Enid stated.

Something glass smashed somewhere else in the house.

"Let's go."I start walking.

"This is officially the worst girls night out ever."Enid eeked.

"I think this is the best."I scoff."Guys!Guys!Get out!It's here!"Tyler suddenly screamed.a guttural growl being heard right after.

"The dumbwaiter.Go!"Wednesday pointed,shoving Enid forward.The monster came around the corner and nicked my leg right when I got in.

Enid kept yelling Oh my god in fright,and Wednesday's snood got grabbed by a claw of the monsters.

"No!Not your snood!"Enid cries.

"Let it go!"I giggle,feeling nervous.

I pull the rest of the thing off and we all tumble down the dumbwaiter,the box thing smashing.

I get up and see body parts in glasses.

"Oh shit.Evidance."I sing.

"Enid,take a pic.'I laugh.

"What?No!What are you doing?"She looks franticly at the both of us.

"These are the body parts from the monsters victims."Wednesday looked through the bottles.

I grab Enid's phone and take a quick pic.

It was a bit blurry,but the best I could do since we heard the monster growl behind the door.

"Come on."I hurry.

We get out the window and Wednesday asks if Enid's ok.

"Since when do you care?"Enid pants,definately extremely nervous.