𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

I brushed my hands through my head, caressing myself with relief almost, "okay okay, I know who I am...what was the last thing I did...?"

All I could really recall was my last shift at the local café. Speaking of which...

I peered around, taking the time to actually observe my surroundings. I was nowhere within the radius of the café. I was in a place completely unfamiliar...

I appeared to be entrapped in some sort of cave. Stone walls with jagged edges enclosed me in a rather spacious area. I was surrounded by a field of tall grass scattered with a diverse range of colored flowers.

[Kinda like this, hopefully this aids in visualization] 

"What on earth?...well, more like where on earth..." I slowly hoisted myself off from the ground I was once laying on. I suppose now I just rely on my intuition. I walked down from where I was to a lower level of the cave, my legs just seeming to be moving on their own.

I seemed to have entered a new level or area of the cave seemingly leading to a single tree. The only reason for it being alive being the singular ray of sunshine peeking through a single opening of the cave.

It was surrounded by a vast body of water, my only pathway to the tree being its trunks. I no longer was relying on rational thought, but pure intuition. Because no way rational Y/n would be waltzing blindly to some magical ass tree.

I carefully tread along the rather slim path the tree trunks gave me. Surely this will lead to something right?

Finally making it to the tree where a patch of land surrounding it, I gaze up at the tree. Grazing my fingers over its trunk, I take notice of circular markings glazing across it. They just appeared to be normal circles.

There was a rather large one placed on the center of the tree. Naturally, my hand lightly grazed the marking. I then firmly press the palm of my hand into the marking. It was only then things began to take a turn.

A surge of energy resonated throughout the entire cave. The green hue of ambience altered into a dark scarlet red. The mere perfect circles transformed into what looked like messy sketches of circles. The noticeable difference being now, the circles had large X's marked in the center of them.

An eerie feeling surged through me. Almost as if I was familiar with the symbols.

But now was not the time to be contemplating deja vu. I have not a clue what the fuck was going on.

Another surge of energy burst from the tree, nearly knocking me back. Luckily I kept a balanced stance.

"God dammit, what now?" I mumbled as I picked myself back up. Looking back up, the tree was replaced with what appeared to be a rip in time and space itself. It looked like a portal; however, on the other side was just a dark void.

My body rendered itself paralyzed, torn at what to do. Do I run? Or do I go to the other side...?

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

PERCENTAGES

Guide: [From the character's POV] (In case you forgot)

0-10% - Dislike

10%-20% - Neutral

20%-30% - Approaching platonic relationship

30-55% - Platonic relationship

55-65% - Approaching romantic relationship

65%-80% - Romantic relationship

80-100% - Obbsesive relationship

𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 >> 8% (no change)

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒚 >> 8.5% (no change)

𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆 >> 18% (no change)

𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒚 >> 23.5% (no change)

𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓 >> 10% (no change)

𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 >> 34% (no change)

𝑩𝒆𝒏 >> 32% (no change)