"Yeah, look I'll show you." Klaus said picking up a bowling ball and threw it to Ben. But it just went through him.

"Shit." I muttered.

"Is there something in you that has to be the center of attention, the both of you!" Luther said.

"You know I liked you better when you didn't get laid." Klaus said. Everyone grew quite and I kept my head down.

"Which wasn't his fault, he was drunk and high. She thought he was a furry. Klaus said.

"Stop." Luther said and Allsion walked out of the building upset.

"Allsion wait!" Luther went after Allsion .

I was sitting next to Five and was messing with my bracelet. Until a lady walked up to us.

"Excuse me, it's my son's Kenny's birthday and wouldn't your kids be happier playing with kids their age? Assuming it's ok with your to dads?" The lady said.

"I would rather chew off my own foot." Five said. The lady look over to me with some hope.

"Yeah no." I said they both left.

Both me and Five heard a commission can go off. We walk to where the nosie was. Five opened the can and there was a fortune cookie.

Five threw the can down and opens the cookie. I leaned over his shoulder and we read the paper.

"How did she find us?" Five said. He dug around in his pockets and took out a piece of candy he took.

He unwrapped it and there was a tracker.

"She is good." He said. He dropped the tracker and crushed it with his foot.

"Okay, let's go Hugo." He grabbed my hand and blinked us out of there.

We were at a hotel that was far out of the city. He looked down at the paper and looked back up. When we walked into the room we saw Agnes tied to a chair.

"He really likes donuts." Five said.

"Oh, Number Five! I didn't think you would bring Hugo." The Handler said walking out of the bathroom.

"Why wouldn't I?" Five said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well, the apocalypse is happening today. And you have two choices. Five gose back to the apocalypse and hopes I recruit him aging, Hugo gose back to his family and waits for me again. Or you die a horrible death." The Handler said.

"And maybe Miles and Ruby won't put up a fight this time." She said.

"You bitch. As much as I want to see them aging, I am not letting Fives family die in the apocalypse." I said.

"Yeah we're not going with you aging." Five said and he blinked us out of the room.

When we got back to where Vanya was supposed to be playing everything was crazy. Vanyas clothes are white and Diego and Luther are hiding behind chairs.

"What's with the lolly gaggling?" Five asked.

"Five move!" I said and I grabbed his arm and pulled him behind a seat.

"Shit it's them." Five said.

"You know them?" Luther asked.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"We're screwed." I said and Five went to attack some of the guys.

I jumped out from behind the seat and forced a chair out of the ground using telekinesis. I hit one of the guys from up top and brought his gun to me.