|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|

~
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᴋɪɴɢs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ __________________

__________________

Both Sienna's father and lover returned safely back to kings landing. Though she had yet to talk to Rhaenyra yet as her father bursted in her room.

She was on her bed, a book in her hands. She could not find it in herself to sleep while her lover was gone away.

She flinched as her father entered her room, unannounced.

"Sienna. Get dressed and ready." He demanded. "It is time that the king is to pick a wife."

Sienna forced a smile on her face as her body tensed, "So soon?"

"Yes." He said. "Now get ready, and let's hope you didn't disappoint."

Sienna nodded a little harshly.

___________

Sienna stood right next to Rhaenyra by the table as King Viserys was to announce his next lady wife. She shifted close towards Rhaenyra as her father give her a look.

"Good morrow, My Lords. I have decided to take a new wife." He said glancing towards Rhaenyra who give him a encouraging smile as she hand grabbed onto Sienna's. Whom ever her father was to marry at least, her Sienna will always be by her side. She thought as Sienna gripped tightly onto her hand.

"I intend to marry...." Viserys paused as he looked at Sienna. Rhaenyra, Who noticed this look at Sienna confused. Her breathe became shakily as her stomach began to sink.

Rhaenyra whispered both shakily and quietly, so know one else but the two girls could hear. "My love?..."

Sienna looked down in shame unable to look at the two Targaryens. Her breathe hitched as her eyes began to sting. "Nyra..I'm-"

Kings Viserys who was oblivious to his actions continued. "..The Lady Sienna Hightower, before springs end."

Rhaenyra lightly gasp breaking her hand free of Sienna's touch as she stepped back.

"This is an absurdity." Corlys snapped as Rhaenyra slowly created distance between her and Sienna who was looking at her sadly, tears slowly ran down her face. "My house is Valyrian. The greatest power in the realm."

"And I am your king," Viserys snapped back and Corlys stormed out.

"Rhaenyra." Viserys said as the said girl looked at her ex lover in betrayal before running out the room.

"Rhaenyra!" Sienna shouted chasing after her ignoring her fathers calls as she ran after the sobbing princess as sobs of her own broke threw her throat.

"Nyra! Please!" She begged back the princess ignored her running into her chambers and locking Sienna out.

"Go away!" Rhaenyra sobbed for behind the door as Sienna cried putting her head against the door.

"Please! I never wanted this Rhaenyra. I had not a choice! Please, My love..." she sobbed her broken body falling onto the floor.

Nether of the ex lovers got sleep that night. Both two heart broken as they cried there hearts out in there separate chambers.

__________________________