|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|

~
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

~𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

ᴋɪɴɢs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ.

________________

The death of Queen Aemma hit the people hard. But none harder than her daughter, Princess Rhaenyra. Sienna did try and comfort her. Knowing she need her more than ever.

It was the day of the Queens funeral and Sienna chose to stay close to the princess during her tough time. The two friends held onto each other's hand as they stared down Syrax who was standing a few feet in front of them on a hill.

Daemon walked to the girls. "They're waiting for you."

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬." Rhaenyra whispered in high Valyrian. Her hand gripped tighter onto Sienna's.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬." Daemon whispered back.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧." She sadly whispered.

Both Daemon and Sienna remained silent as they gave each other a look.

Rhaenyra let go of Sienna's hand, walking forward towards Syrax. Her mouth opened to speak, "𝐃𝐫𝐚-" she swallowed the lump in her throat, turning towards her father for a moment before looking towards her dragon again.

"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐬!"

__________

Sienna hesitantly walked in her fathers office, passing by Maester Mellos.

"My lady." Maester Mellos politely bowed before walking past her as Sienna just gave him a swift nod.

Otto stood up off the table walking towards his daughter. Sienna stepped back as her father moved towards her. Otto sighed at his daughters fear before pulling her into a hug making Sienna tense.

"My darling. I'm sorry that I hurt you so." He whispered, kissing her head making Sienna sniffle. He pulled away from the hug. "How's Rhaenyra?"

"She's could do better." Sienna whispered head low. "But it as it's expected, she lost her mother. But Alicent is with her now."

"The Queen was well-loved by all." He whispered. His hand went to stroke her head but she flinched away making him drop it. "I found myself thinking of your own mother today." He continued after a moment.

Sienna looked down at the mention of her mother. Her hand unconsciously went to picking at her finger nails.

"How is his grace?"

"Very low. Which is why I sent for you." He said pulling away from her and setting back on his desk. "I thought you might go to him, offer him comfort."

Sienna swallowed the lump in her throat as her eyes started to get teary at the mere thought. Her lungs felt like they were going to be drowned of water "I-in his chambers?"

He just gave his daughter a look. Sienna's lip trembled as she looked down at her feet, her hands unconsciously coming to her mouth. "I-I wouldn't know what to say."

"Stop that." Otto demand as Sienna slowly lowered her hands. Her eyes began to sting as the tears slowly fell. "He will be glad of a visitor."

She walked towards the door without a another word. She wanted to scream, she licked her lips her mouth taking in her salty tears but before she fully walked out the door her fathers voice stoped her. "You might want to wear one of your mothers dresses."

Sienna let out a sob like breathe as she than walked out the room in shame.

She truly had no choice.

_________

The king sat sadly in his room, his full attention on his dead wife's ring he held on his hands. He sighed twirling the ring in his fingers. He looked up as he heard a kick from the door, he presses a kiss to his ring before putting it back in the piece of cloth.

"The Lady Sienna Hightower, Your grace." The gaured announced as Sienna walked into the room. She wore a red and black dress and had a large book in her hands, and if anyone looked closer they could see slight tear marks on her cheeks. She had wore a Targaryen coloured dress so she could feel protected like she had always felt when she was near Rhaenyra. And at times, Daemon.

"What is it Sienna?" Viserys asked

"I thought I might come and look on you your grace." Sienna replied, swallowing thickly. Viserys just looked at her in confusion.

"I-I brought I book." She timidly smiled.

"That's very kind, thank you." He thanked before going to work on his sculpture.

"It's a favourite of mine." She said walking towards him. "I do know how passionate you are for the histories."

"Yes I am."

Sienna took the near seat by her. She sat there for a moment picking at the book. "I don't remember much about my mother." She said breaking the silence. "I was very young at the time. You should be grateful to be able to look back on the memories you had with the Queen." She said looking at him shyly. "I bet you have great ones to look back on. Keep that, hold on to that. It may give you great comfort."

King Viserys looked at with a soft smile, "Thank you, Sienna. I shall do just that."

_____________

Sienna felt proud as she watched Rhaenyra get crowned. She didn't believe what men like her father thought, Princess Rhaenyra will be a wonderful ruler and a great Queen.

She smiled at the scene but the smile turned into a frown as she saw the looks the king was giving her.

She once thought of him as a second father and him giving her looks no man should ever give to their daughters made her sick to her stomach.

____________________