|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|

~
𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

~𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

ᴋɪɴɢs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ.
_____________

It was the day both sisters dreaded the most. The Alicent Hightower, would be sent off to high garden to marry Lord Fredrick Tyrell, The heir of High garden. Unfortunately Sienna would not able to attend the wedding as her father forbid her so, so she could spend more time with the king.

More like, more time seducing the king, Sienna thought bitterly. She hated it. She had to miss the most important day of her sisters life to seduce someone she had no interest in.

The only comfort she had was that, Rhaenyra was going with her and that she knew lord Fredrick will treat her sister nicely.

She didn't even get to say goodbye. Her father lied and told the whole of the court she was sickly and unwell to travel, making her be locked up in her room as a new disease was passing throughout the kingdoms.

The closes thing she got to as a goodbye was waving towards her sister out her bedchamber window. She didn't let the tears fall until Alicent walked into the carriage, than she couldn't stop.

She sobbed and cried until she couldn't no more. Everything was hitting her at once, her being forced to seduce the king, betraying her best friend and possibly never seeing her sister again was all to much to handle.

She prayed and sobbed to the gods, praying for mercy, for freedom. But none came and she was left in her cage with everyone she hated the most.

____________

Sienna sat in her chambers, staring at the fire place. Her eyes were blood red, her cheeks stained, hair Unbrushed, she looked worst for wear.

A knock at her door made her head turn. "Inter!" She called out, her voice crooked.

Her eyes widen as she let out a small gasp as King Viserys entered her bed chambers. She stood up and did a small crusty.

"Your grace. I sincerely apologise, if I would of known you would visit I would have-"

He merely waved his hand. "Do not worry, Sienna. I just came to see how you were feeling."

Sienna raised an brow confused, "Feeling?..."

He gave her an mirrored expression. "Yes. Your father mention you were to sick to travel?"

Sienna eyes widened before she compose herself. "Oh. Oh, yes. I-I am, I-to be honest I'm not really thinking about my health. I'm disappointed in myself for missing out on my sisters wedding."

He sighed, taking the seat near him. "I don't know how to relive your pain. But I do wish to help you if you want, like you helped me after my wife's death."

"Yes, such a tragedy."

He nodded before looking around quite unsure of himself. "Is there any why I could help you."

Sienna swallowed thickly. She was greatful for his trying but to be honest she wished anyone but him was here right now. She wished Daemon or Rhaenyra were here. But she had to suck it up, she already wasted half a day crying in her bed chambers crying.

"Can you tell me about the Valyrian histories?" She asked a little hesitant. She didn't want him to read to her but she was scared about the consequences that would happen if her father found out she had caused his plans to fail.

She layed down on her long chair as Viserys started to talk, but she wasn't listen. Everything around her turned into silence as she sadly stared at the flames of the fire.

A tear slowly ran down her check. She prayed one last time in her head.

'Help me.'

_______________________

𝐀/𝐍: I know that Alicent send off was a little rushed but I couldn't find a way to fit her into the storyline but she will still make little appearances and she will be talked about by Sienna. Also marry Christmas.