|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞|

~
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ

~𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ

ᴋɪɴɢs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ....

_______________

Sienna never really took in the beauty of the land until Rhaenyra put her on dragon back. Lucky Sienna still had a small body statue since Rhaenyra dragon, Syrax was still too small to saddle two. Let alone three, if Alicent wanted to that is.

Both Rhaenyra and Sienna knew that Alicent preferred to be on ground, while Sienna loved to feel free in the air.

Sienna gripped tight onto Rhaenyra torse as Rhaenyra finally landed. She got off of Syrax before helping Sienna get off, who took her hand with a smile.

Sienna rushed towards her sister Alicent. While Rhaenyra took a minute to silently praise Syrax.

"Alicent!" Sienna squealed bringing her sister into a hug. Alicent chuckled as she returned the hug.

"Why you missed me already? I just saw you a couple of moments ago." Alicent smiled pulling away from the hug.

"But it felt like a life time." Sienna said. Alicent lightly chuckled again before turning towards Rhaenyra who was walking towards them.

"Syrax is growing quickly." The three glanced towards the dragon. "She'll soon be as large as Caraxes."

"That's almost large enough to saddle two." Rhaenyra smiled.

"Or three?" Sienna chipped in, giving Alicent a look.

"I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you." Alicent politely refused before walking back inside the carriage.

Sienna sighed looking towards Rhaenyra. "It was worth a try." She said before walking inside the carriage after her.

_______________

The trio walked into Queen Aemma Chambers. Rhaenyra taking the lead as both Alicent and Sienna followed behind her, their arms interlocked.

"Oh, Rhaenyra!" Queen Aemma cheerfully smiled as the three entered. Sienna smiled at the scene. The Queen was one of the most nicest people she had met, she oft wondered if her mother was anything like that.

"You know I don't like you flying while I'm in this condition. And I thought Syrax wasn't big enough to saddle two?" She said smelling the scent of dragon both on them.