|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|

~
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

ᴋɪɴɢs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
_______________

"The Valyrian capital was built into a volcano. Much like Dragonstone." Viserys said telling her of the old tells as Sienna walked around, eyeing down the sculpture. "And the dragonlords, the highest of the nobility. Lived here, at the volcanic face. Closet to the source of magic and power and this was the Anogrion, where the bloodmages worked their craft.

"It is beautiful what you have bullied, truly." Sienna commented with a small smile as she walked closer to him. Truth be told, she wasn't listening. She only knew when to start talking when he closed his mouth.

"Oh, no." Viserys lightly shook his head. "I only pore over the histories and provide the plans. The stonemasons built the structures."

"Do you believe that Westeros can be another Valyria, Your Grace?" She asked hiding her annoyance that laced her voice with a smile at the end. She did not want to be here. She wanted to be with Rhaenyra, but she found it hard to look her dear friend in the eye nowadays with what her father was forcing her to do.

Viserys who was quite obvious to both her annoyance and want to leave continued, "That depends whether you speak of the Freehold at its height or at its fall." He picked up the dragon sculpture. "Over a thousand dragons, a navy large enough to span the seas of the world."

He sighed taking a pause as Sienna walked close to him. "The glory of Old Valyria will never be seen again."

Viserys to caught up in his words suddenly dropped the dragon sculpture, and Sienna in pure instinct bent down to help him pick it up.

"Seven Hells." Viserys cursed. Sienna got to it first picking up the broken pieces before standing back up and passing it to the King. He grabbed it and looked at her making the 15 year old look down at her feet.

"Tell me. How is Rhaenyra?" Viserys asked.

"What do you mean?" She timidly replied.

"Well theses days she doesn't say more than a few words to me. I think she might find it difficult...to discuss personal matters." Viserys gave her an unsure look.

Sienna nodded glancing at him, "It will take time."

Viserys nodded, "I wish she would approach me."

"What if you went to her?" Sienna suggested.

"There are times when I would rather face The Black Dread himself than my own daughter of 15." He joked making Sienna let out a small giggle.

"I think she would open herself to you if invited." She said. "You do have such an easy way about you, Your grace."

"You don't mention our talks to Rhaenyra. Do you?"

Sienna sadly look down. "-I just. I fear that she wouldn't understand them."

"No, Your Grace." She replied looking to her feet too shameful to even look at him in the eye.

_____________

"It's only been half a year since my mother died. And already they tried to marry my father off." Rhaenyra ranted oblivious to Sienna guilty look. Sienna felt terrible, she was an awful friend betraying her friends trust and doing the very thing she was scared about behind her back. "-and replace me as heir."

"I don't think they are to replace you." Sienna interrupted bringing her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. Rhaenyra just gave her a look before sighing, pulling her hands away and loping there arms together.

"I know those men and how they plot." Rhaenyra said pulling her around. "In their secret councils when I've been sent away."

Sienna pulled away from the princess hands, too ridden with guilt about the topic. "You cannot worry of the matters of lords and kings." She walked towards the candle sticks that were on the chair hiding her sad look as she picked up one of the sticks. "What if your father were to remarry?"

She turned around the candle stick in hand as she came to a stop at the look of Rhaenyra's face. She looked sad, like the mere thought broke her heat and that made Sienna guilty Beyond repair.

"Y-your father loves you." She said after a moment. Swallowing the lump in her throat as she tried to ease her pain. "He chooses you for his heir."

"He didn't chose me. He spurns Daemon." She lightly spat out. Sienna sighed as she knelt at the table and lit her candle stick with the nearest candle, than blew it out and held her hands for a prayer. "Kneel with me."

Rhaenyra stared at Sienna, who gave her friend a soft smile. Rhaenyra who always had a softness for her smile gave in without a second thought, kneeling beside her.

"I find this as a way to be with my mother. I hardly remember her but I like to think that she's listening. It brings me comfort...I know it sounds foolish." Sienna blushfuly looked down.

Rhaenyra looks at her lovingly. "I don't think it's foolish. I don't."

Sienna smiled, "Good. Because I thought you might try."

"I?" Rhaenyra said unsure.

"If not for me, than, perhaps for them." Sienna passed the candle stick to her. Rhaenyra grabbed it, lit it before blowing it out and putting her hands into a prayer.

"What do I say?" Rhaenyra said sheepishly.

"What ever you wish," Sienna said softly. "It's only for you and the gods to know."

Rhaenyra looked at her before looking at the wall in front of them. Tears came to her eyes as she began to pray and after a minute, she couldn't take it anymore and buried her face in her hands as she cried. Sienna put her arms around the princess, rubbing her back as she brought the crying girl into her side.

"I want him to see me as more than his little girl." Rhaenyra confessed, leaning into her friends touch.

"He dose. Otherwise he would of made Daemon his heir, but he didn't." Sienna said her eyes flickering to the princesses lips. "I don't think he would replace you as heir ether. Your the better option than any of the lords or up coming lords to come-" Sienna leaned in slowly. "-You will be a great Queen." She whispered before bringing a soft kiss on Rhaenyra's lips, making the Princess eyes widen before she melted into the kiss, grabbing her by the side of the face as she kissed her back hard. Sienna kissed her back just as hard loving the taste of her lips.

"Oh, Sienna." Rhaenyra moaned snapping said girl out of her trance as she pulled back in shock at her actions.

"R-rhaenyra, I-I I'm sorry." She whispered before turning around and running out the room, ignoring Rhaenyra's calls.

____________________________