tease (requested)

"Do you have to go out tonight? Wouldn't you much rather stay home and cuddle with me?" Haewon asked with a pout from the bed.

"Baby, I'd love to stay home with you and cuddle. But I've had these plans with my friends for a few weeks. I can't back out on them, especially not last minute."

Haewon nodded her head understandingly.

"Besides, I won't be out too late. I'll come home and cuddle with you in about three hours, at the most."

"Okay." She agreed with a soft smile.

"Can you tell me what you think of this new outfit that I'm wearing?"

She always loves it when you ask for her thoughts on things like that.

So with a sparkle in her eyes, she happily agreed to do that.

"Of course, my love."

You turned the doorknob and opened the bathroom door before turning off the light.

Walking out of there and into the bedroom, you stood across the room from Haewon, whose jaw practically hit the floor when she saw you.

The outfit showed a lot of your skin and barely anything left to the imagination.

It was very revealing.

And Haewon thought you looked so good in it.

"Holy," She breathed out.

"You like it?"

"Like? That's a major understatement, baby. I love it. You look stunning."

"Thanks, darling."

She wiggled her finger, wordlessly telling you to come closer.

And you didn't hesitate to do so.

You walked over to the bed and climbed into it, moving to lay over Haewon as she pulled you into her arms.

"Damn, baby," She said as she looked you up and down. "You're so hot."

She started kissing your neck, laying soft kisses against your skin, causing you to let out a soft sigh and melt into her.

"Haewon," You moaned out.

"Cancel with your friends." She spoke against your neck. "There are better things we can do together. I think you'd enjoy them much more than spending a few hours at a club."

You chuckled before replying.

"I can't, baby." You said before pulling her in for a passionate kiss. "But I can come home early. Say maybe an hour from now, maybe two."

"Yeah?" She asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Yeah."

"Good. Because I love this outfit on you." She said as she kissed your collarbones. "But I think I'm going to love it even more when it's off."

You giggled against her lips as she put her lips on yours for a deep kiss.

"You're perfect." She said. "So hot."

You were starting to lose yourself in the bliss you felt as she began to trail her kisses down your body.

But when you heard someone beep their horn outside, you knew your friends had arrived and you pulled away from Haewon.

"Gotta go." You told her before kissing her lips.

"Tease." She grumbled as she watched you put on your shoes.

"What do you mean?" You chuckled.

"You get me all hot and bothered just to leave me looking like that." She said as she hit her lip, looking you up and down once more.

"I know but I have to get going. See you soon, baby. I won't be too long. When I get home, I'm all yours." You promised with a wink.

"Good, sexy. I'm looking forward to it." She smirked, counting down the minutes until you'd be home.