she snaps at you - part two (requested)

As soon as the door slammed shut, Haewon felt a tremendous amount of guilt flood over her.

She put her food on the table before putting her head in her hands, mumbling quietly to herself.

"Nice going, Haewon," She sighed.

She didn't know whether she should go downstairs and talk to you right away or take a few minutes to give you some space.

After the way she spoke to you, she's not even sure if you'd want to hear anything she's got to say, and, truthfully, she wouldn't blame you at all if that's the case.

She messed up and she knows it.

She took a deep breath and went back downstairs with her head low and her nerves high.

"Y/N?"

"Go away, Haewon." You said as you stared at the tv. "You wanted some time alone, right? Go on ahead. I'm not interested in talking right now."

She swallowed the lump in her throat as she sat down beside you, only for you to scoot away from her and over to the other side of the sofa.

"I know you're upset with me, I don't blame you." She said. "I've been working so hard and so much lately. I'm under a lot of pressure and stress and I'm tired and I took it out on you and that was so unfair to you and so undeserved. I'm so sorry."

You sighed before looking at her, noticing the look of genuineness in her eyes.

"I'm not saying that excuses anything that I said because it doesn't and it won't ever excuse me acting the way that I did to you. I shouldn't have. I just wanted you to know that I didn't mean to snap at you and I feel really bad about it."

You didn't respond and just looked away from her, so she took in a shaky breath before exhaling the same way.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" She asked quietly as she gazed at you, preparing herself for you to answer her with a yes. "I know you said that you don't want to talk and I understand. If you're still mad, I get it, I do."

"It's not that I'm mad, Haewon. Don't get me wrong, I am. It just hurt a little when you spoke to me that way because I didn't do anything to you. If you need time to yourself, I understand. Everyone needs that from time to time. I just don't appreciate being spoken to that way."

"I know. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I know you'd be understanding if I just told you that I needed a little time to myself. I had no reason to talk to you the way that I did. You believe me when I say that I'm sorry, right?"

"Yeah." You sighed. "I get it. I'll be fine if you want to go and have some time to sleep more or talk to the girls or just lay in bed and relax."

"No, I'm good." She said. "If it's okay with you, I'd rather stay here and spend some time with you."

"You're sure? You won't regret it and snap at me again later?" You asked and watched a sad smile tug at her lips as she shook her head.

"I love you and I'm truly sorry."

"I love you too." You said as you hugged her. "But don't snap at me like that again or you'll be sleeping on the couch for a few nights."

"Okay, baby." She chuckled. "Never again, I promise."

She rubbed your back and softly kissed your head, swearing that she'd never snap at you again.