♧Chapter 11-"Jealous?"♧

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Previously On Chapter 10
"Jealous?"
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
-3rd-POV-
"Pfffft.M-me Jealous?Could never"Mingyu said looking away but Wonwoo could already knew he jealous "Gyugyu I knew you lying"Wonwoo said as Mingyu sigh looking at Wonwoo nodding "Gyugyu you knew I love you and only you not anyone else"Wonwoo said wrapping his hands around Mingyu neck "I know it's just I don't Hwa"Mingyu said as he slowly wrap his arm around Wonwoo waist "But please get along with her for me?"Wonwoo said as Mingyu was thinking about it well yeah he want Wonwoo to be happy he would do anything for Wonwoo to be happy "F-fine"Mingyu said as Wonwoo smile as he gave Mingyu a kiss "There now let go back I hungry" Wonwoo said as Mingyu nodded as they left the gym walking to the cafeteria.
-At-Lunch-
Mingyu sat with his friends and Wonwoo sat with his friend also "Took you long enough"Joshua said rolling his eye "S-sorry the um teacher needed to stay back for some reason"Wonwoo said trying not to expose him and Mingyu are dating as Junhui whisper into Jeonghan ear saying "Should we tell him that we know?"Jeonghan nodded "Wonwoo listen"Jeonghan said crossing his legs "Huh?"Wonwoo said being confused "Me and the guys know that you are dating Mingyu"Jeonghan said as Wonwoo began to sweat "W-what are you talking about?"Wonwoo said through out his nervousness "Wonwoo be honest with us"Junhui said knowing about the two kiss as Wonwoo gulp letting out a sigh "I am dating Mingyu but how did you kno?" Wonwoo said as Jihoon,Joshua,Junhui and Chan look at Jeonghan "W-Well you see me and Cheol was spying on you and Mingyu and saw you and Mingyu kiss?"Jeonghan said as Wonwoo stood quiet dropping his chopstick "Jeonghan"Wonwoo said giving a scary aura around him making the rest of the guy scare even Jihoon as Joshua,Chan,Junhui hid behind Jihoon "Y-yes?"Jeonghan ask nervously surprise not even knowing this side exists of Wonwoo "Come with me real quick"Wonwoo said getting up as Jeonghan get up walking with Wonwoo to somewhere "He going to get beat up"Jihoon said taking a bite of his food"Rest in peace Jeonghan"Chan said as the rest return to their seat and started talking about Mingyu and Wonwoo.Once Wonwoo and Jeonghan came back they saw Jeonghan rubbing the back of his head "Look like he hit him to hard"Junhui said as Wonwoo and Jeonghan return back to their seats "Let's eat shall we?"Wonwoo ask being back to normal and the rest nodded "So have y'all heard about the new student Hwa?"Junhui ask "Yeah she in my homeroom Mingyu already doesn't like her"Wonwoo said taking a bit of his food "Sound like he jealous"Joshua said "He is"Wonwoo said.
Meanwhile with Mingyu
"Mingyu how things going with you and Wonwoo?"Soonyoung said smiling wanting to know more Mingyu relationship with Wonwoo "What you talking about?"Mingyu said "We knew y'all dating"Minghao said as the guy look at Mingyu "So how long have y'all been dating?"Seok-Min and Soonyoung said smiling at the same time being the noisy people they are "W-we not dating"Mingyu said trying to change the conversation "Cheol get the photo out"Minghao said as Cheol nodded getting out his phone looking for the photo since most of the photos in his gallery is mostly him and Jeonghan but mostly Jeonghan "What photo?"Mingyu ask "Found it"Cheol said showing the photo of Mingyu and Wonwoo kissing "Choi Seung Cheol"Mingyu said "Oh shit look what you did Cheol!"Hansol said blaming on Cheol "Me?!Its was Minghao idea to show him the photo"Cheol said defending himself "Well you the one who agree"Minghao said as the rest except agree "Where did you get that photo?"Mingyu said trying to hold in his anger.As Cheol start to explain (A/N since I to lazy to type the whole thing😒) "So are y'all dating?"Cheol ask since Mingyu seem calm now and Mingyu nodded "Sooo how long y'all been dating?"Soonyoung and Seok-Min said at the same time "God you two are noisy"Mingyu said rolling his eyes "Wait isn't that the new girl?"Hansol ask pointing out her as the rest look Mingyu already have a disgusted face on him "Look like it"Mingyu said rolling his eye "Seem like someone jealous"A voice said which turn out to be Seungkwan "Oh hey Seungkwan!"Mingyu said as Seungkwan sat down with them  "What do you mean that Mingyu jealous he barely even know her"Cheol said as Seungkwan put her files in the table "She in his homeroom and 2nd period"Seungkwan said as Mingyu look through her file "And when I was walking to here Mingyu have a disgusted face from looking at her"Said Seungkwan as the all look at Mingyu "What?Why you looking at me?"Mingyu ask looking away from Hwa files "Come on tell us the story"Said Soonyoung being to involve with Mingyu love him "Fine"Mingyu said rolling his eyes and began telling them the story.
-Time-Skip-
Few weeks have past Hwa started to get more closer to Wonwoo will make Mingyu ever more jealous so today Mingyu is staying at Wonwoo place for the weekend he brought Aji with him too once Mingyu arrives he was greeted by Bohyuk "Oh hey Mingyu"Bohyuk said waving hi to him as Mingyu did the "Come in, Wonwoo upstairs in his room.Oh and you brought Aji too"Bohyuk said closing the door as Mingyu enter and nodded "I did Wonwoo really loves him oh can you show me?"Mingyu ask holding Aji as Bohyuk nodded as he went upstairs showing Mingyu to Wonwoo room as Bohyuk knock on Wonwoo door "Hyung!Mingyu here!"Bohyuk yell through the door as Wonwoo open his door "Minmin!"Wonwoo said as Bohyuk left the two going to his room as Mingyu kiss Wonwoo enter as he close the door behind him as Wonwoo sat beside Mingyu with Aji wagging his tails jumping onto Wonwoo "I miss you"Mingyu said as Wonwoo chuckled "You just saw me yesterday at school Minmin"Wonwoo smile as Mingyu kiss face and hand "Your smile is so beautiful"Mingyu said making Wonwoo blush looking away "S-shut up"Wonwoo said he embarrassed "Aw you look an cute when you embarrassed"Mingyu said squishing Wonwoo cheeks as Wonwoo look at him until they heard the doorbell rang "Did you invite someone Woowoo?"Mingyu ask "No only you hold on.Bohyuk!"Wonwoo yell as Bohyuk enter the room "Yeah?"He ask "Did you invite anyone?"Wonwoo ask as Bohyuk shook his head 'no' "That weird"Wonwoo said as Bohyuk went downstairs while Aji went to Wonwoo bed resting between Wonwoo pillows so Wonwoo as he got up from the bed as the two walk behind Bohyuk as Mingyu and Wonwoo sat on the couch in the living room's as Bohyuk open the door it turn out to be Hwa "Excuse but who are you?"Bohyuk ask when Mingyu saw Hwa at the door he was already jealous "Oh I Hwa-young I classmate with Jeon Wonwoo.And you are?"Said Hwa "Oh I Jeon Bohyuk Wonwoo younger brother"Bohyuk said as he look at Wonwoo as he shrug his shoulders "So it Wonwoo here?"Hwa said making Mingyu put Wonwoo on his lap wrapping his arm around Wonwoo waist as he start to suck on his neck "M-Mingyu not know Hwa and B-Bohyuk are here"Wonwoo stutter suprise Mingyu is doing this right now, right here "Then be quiet"Mingyu said and continue his job from afar it just look like Mingyu was hiding his face onto Wonwoo neck "G-Gyugyu stop you can continue when it just us"Wonwoo said making Mingyu stop "Fine"He said "He in the living room right now come in"Bohyuk said letting Hwa in as Bohyuk closing the door and went upstairs "Wonwoo and Mingyu"Hwa said being disgusted Mingyu here with Wonwoo on his lap "Hi Hwa.."Mingyu said sticking the middle finger at Hwa as Wonwoo not even noticing and for Hwa she gave him a death glare he put his hand down on Wonwoo thigh as Hwa sat across them "So what brings you here?"Wonwoo said as he smile "I just need some help with the homework for homeroom"Hwa said as they were disturb with the door being burst open "KIM MINGYU AND JEON WONWOO"
Hansol Outift