♧Chapter 9-Another Day♧

(A/N-Just to be clear this chapter is going to have a make out scenes and probably a small smut scenes👀
Plus I didn't know what to put for the title🥲)
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Previously On Chapter 8
"Night Woowoo"
"Night Gyugyu"
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
As Wonwoo was the first to wake up he yawn stretching see he stuck cause of Mingyu strong grip around Wonwoo trying to get out of his grip but fail he turn around look off to the side as he reach his arm to get his glasses which he was able to do putting them on as he try his second time to get out of Mingyu grip he try to fingered out how to get if his grip which waking him up "How am I going to do this"He sigh he try his best after a few attempts which he was able to get out of on list last try as he was about to get up get he felt something grabbed him pulling him back into bed "Woowoo stay in bed"Mingyu said in his morning voice "Min let me go please"Wonwoo ask but Mingyu still hold him back not letting him go "Just go back to sleep Woo" Mingyu said as Wonwoo sigh he turn around to see Mingyu sleeping already he sigh but smile at him tho "Gyugyu come on let me please"Wonwoo said but Mingyu still refused.Mingyu was acting like a kid right now not letting Wonwoo go, Wonwoo was trying to think ideas to get Mingyu to wake up he thought of one that might work if it does tho Wonwoo gulp as he was about to try his idea he then peck Mingyu lips but still no respond "Mingyu wake up!" Wonwoo said shaking him but still no respond "Another kiss Woowoo~"Mingyu said teasing Wonwoo pretending he was sleeping the whole time "Mingyu!" Wonwoo whine but he had to do Mingyu could get out of bed he lean in giving Mingyu a kiss with his eyes close ofcouse Mingyu kiss back as Mingyu pull Wonwoo toward deepening the kiss as Mingyu smirk as he lick Wonwoo lip asking for an entrance Wonwoo was nervous as first but slowly open his mouth letting Mingyu tongue explore Wonwoo mouth making him moan a bit a minute or 2 Wonwoo pull back panting of the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting to his lip onto Mingyu lips "Y-you didn't have to take it t-that far!" Wonwoo said between his breath Mingyu just smile at it as Wonwoo unwrap his hand around Mingyu neck "Now can you let me go?"Wonwoo ask as Mingyu thought about it "Hmmm let see how about nope!"Mingyu said smiling "Kim Mingyu I swear to god if you don't let me go right now no cuddle for the rest of the month I give you to the count of 3"Wonwoo said as Mingyu thought it was a joke at first "You wouldn't do that right?"Mingyu said thinking he was acting until Wonwoo started to count "1"Wonwoo said started to count slowly giving Mingyu time to think about it "2"Wonwoo said as he was about to said 3 "Alright I let you go Woowoo"Mingyu said letting go of his arm around Woowoo waist off "There that wasn't hard"Wonwoo said smiling getting off the bed stretching as Mingyu started to get out of bed as Aji have also woken up walking to Wonwoo as Wonwoo pick up Aji holding him as he went downstairs with the dog leaving Mingyu alone in the bedroom 'He really going to pick Aji over me?'Mingyu thought as he went to his closet looking what to wear today and he was also looking what to pick out for Wonwoo once he was done he was wearing black sweatpants and a white turtle neck with no sleeves.While he was thinking what Wonwoo should wear once he was done thinking he left the clothes on the bed as he went downstairs seeing Aji on the couch sleeping again and Wonwoo cooking he went to him hugging him from behind making Wonwoo flinch a bit "I think know you could cook"Mingyu said resting his chin into Wonwoo shoulder seeing the hickeys he left on his neck yesterday he smirk at it feeling proud of what he did "Well kinda I don't really cook that much"Wonwoo said as he continued to cook.
Meanwhile With Joshua,Jeonghan,Jihoon,Junhui,Chan and Seok-Min,Cheol,Soon-young,Minghao,Hansol and Seungkwan
As the 11 of them of at a restaurant since Cheol and Jeonghan call them in the group chat "So why are we here?"Chan ask Jeonghan and Cheol since they were to two who said to meet up "It's about Wonwoo and Mingyu"Jeonghan said as they have gotten their food "What is it then?"Junhui ask as he began to eat so have the rest since Jisoo already know he didn't really care "Jisoo open"Soon-young said as Jisoo open his mouth while being on his food as Soon-young fed him "So what about them?"Seungkwan said as he begin to ate his food "We saw them kiss"Cheol said as Chan almost choke on  his food coughing as Hansol patted his back as for Junhui and Joshua drop their chopstick so did Seok-min while Minghao knew they were going to date but he thought it will be sooner not now and for Soon-young and Seungkwan jaw drop and Hansol was to busy taking care of Chan "A-are you sure?"Chan said as he was drinking the water Hansol gave him as Jeonghan nodded as Jeonghan and Cheol started to tell them.
Flashback
Cheol and Jeonghan was following Mingyu and Wonwoo from the distance "Let get a closer look Cheol"Jeonghan said and Cheol nodded as the got closer to see as they stop at a house "Must be Mingyu house"Cheol said as they were looking for a window to see as they found one they see Mingyu putting Wonwoo on the couch and a blanket on him then Mingyu went upstairs after a few hours of spying they saw Mingyu and Wonwoo kiss as Jeonghan was shock as Cheol cover Jeonghan mouth from gasping too loud"Shhh"Cheol whisper as he grab his phone taking a picture of it as Cheol grab Jeonghan wrist and ran "T-they are dating!"Jeonghan yell loud enough for even Wonwoo and Mingyu to hear "Angel shhh they might hear you"Cheol said.
End Of Flashback
"Do you even have the picture?"Hansol said as he was rubbing Chan back and Cheol nodded getting his phone out showing them the picture "It's about time tho"Joshua said getting his and Seok-Min chopsticks and handed Seok-Min back his chopsticks "It's true tho alright Seungkwan my money"Soon-Young said as Seungkwan gave his a blank face "Get out"Seungkwan said pointing at the door as he sigh as he open his wallet handing him the money "You were also betting on it to?"Jeonghan said as Soon-Young nodded "Oh that remind Jisoo where my money"Jeonghan said smiling "You little bit-"As Jisoo was about to curse Soon-Young cover Jisoo mouth "Jisoo no"Soon-young said as Jisoo roll his eyes as Soon-young let go of his mouth "I already told you on Monday"Jisoo said reminding Jeonghan as he began to eat "That to long"Jeonghan whine laying his head onto Cheol shoulder"It's literally the next day" Jisoo said "But still!"Jeonghan continue to whine "Jeonghan just eat your food before it go cold"Cheol said making Jeonghan nodded getting his head off Cheol shoulders and began eating "Now Seungkwan the only one single"Seok-Min said laughing as Joshua began laughing to leaving Seungkwan with a 'I-Fucking-Hate-You' face at Seok-Min as he and Joshua stop laughing and started to eat and the eleven of them chat of what they should do for the weekend next week with Mingyu and Wonwoo.
With Mingyu And Wonwoo
Wonwoo was done cooking as Mingyu was getting Aji dog food for him "Minmin food done"Wonwoo said as Mingyu walk to the kitchen sitting down across from Wonwoo "This look delicious Woowoo"Mingyu said smiling at Wonwoo at Wonwoo said 'thanks' and began to eat.After they were done eating "Oh by the way Woo there some clothes for you to change upstairs"Mingyu said as he grab the dishes putting them to the sink and started washing them as Wonwoo nodded "I go change then"Wonwoo said as he went upstairs to the room seeing clothes lay out for him in the bed.He change into sweatpants and another hoodie he went back downstairs seeing Mingyu in the coach with Aji "Hey Gyugyu where do I put the hoodie and the shorts you gave me yesterday?"Wonwoo ask "Oh you can keep them if you want"Mingyu said as he started to watch tv "Oh alright then thank"Wonwoo said smiling going back upstairs he then look for his bag he wore when they went to the mall one he found it he put the clothes Mingyu gave him then getting his phone and going back downstairs sitting next to Mingyu with Mingyu arm around Wonwoo shoulder "You want to watch a movie Woowoo?"Mingyyu ask as Wonwoo nodded. Wonwoo then heard a notification from Bohyuk.
Bohyuk
Bohyuk-Hey hyung when you coming home?
Wonwoo-I think I be home in an hour or 2
Bohyuk-Ohhh ok
Wonwoo-Remember when I come back I want to see the house clean no messes
Bohyuk-Yeah yeah I know
Wonwoo-Alright bye Bohyuk
Bohyuk-Bye hyung
"Who was that?"Mingyu said sounding like he was jealous "My brother why?"Wonwoo said he thought Mingyu was jealous which he found it cute "Aww you jealous aren't you~"Wonwoo said teasing him "N-no I'm not!"Mingyu said making Wonwoo giggle "Alright puppy"Wonwoo said making Mingyu blush "L-let's just pick a movie"Mingyu said focusing on the tv now as he was picking a movie on Netflix, once he pick a movie they started to cuddle while watching the movie while Wonwoo was watching the movie Mingyu was thinking of an idea once he figure it out he ask Wonwoo to look at him "Yeah Gyugyu?"Wonwoo ask not knowing what Mingyu so going to do "Open you mouth real quick"Mingyu said "W-Why?"Wonwoo said being suspicious of his actions right now "Please Woowoo"Mingyu said as Wonwoo gulp "Fine"Wonwoo said opening his mouth as Mingyu grab his chin kissing him again as he snuck his younger into Wonwoo mouth as the two close their eye with Wonwoo arms wrap around Mingyu neck as Mingyu put Wonwoo on his lap as he wrap his arm around Wonwoo waist Mingyu smirk through out the make out session as one of his hand slip under Wonwoo hoodie and shirt as his hand went to up to Wonwoo nipple rubbing his left right nipple as Wonwoo began to sweat and moan cause of Mingyu doing to him as Wonwoo pull away panting as he hid his face onto Mingyu shoulder "G-Gyugyu stop p-please"Wonwoo said between his breath as Mingyu slip his other hand under Wonwoo shirt and hoodie rubbing his back "Just go with it for awhile" Mingyu said comforting Wonwoo
(A/N Don't worry Aji is upstairs in his dog bed😌)
As Wonwoo didn't really know was to do but he went along with it Mingyu voice did calm him down as he nodded slowly "Woowoo~look at me real quick"Mingyu said and Wonwoo was being shy of what happening right now but he look at his boyfriend anyways as Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo "You so beautiful Woowoo"Mingyu said putting a piece if Wonwoo hair behind his ear making Wonwoo feeling more comfortable with him doing this "Do you want to continue or stop?"Mingyu ask making sure Wonwoo was ok with it "I don't mind Woowoo I find with either choice"Mingyu said as Wonwoo was thinking he wanted to make Mingyu happy but yet he was scared for it to "Let stop for now I-I don't really think I ready"Wonwoo said  "Alright sorry if I rush you tell me when you ready"Mingyu said giving Wonwoo a soft kiss as he let his hand off of Wonwoo as Wonwoo got off Mingyu lap and sat between of Mingyu legs as the two cuddle and continue watching the movie.
-Time-Skip-
After The Movie
When the movie was done Wonwoo look at the time 12:09 "Hey Minmin I should get going Bohyuk might be worth about me"Wonwoo said as he got up from Mingyu as Mingyu nodded and Wonwoo went upstairs getting his bag once he was done he back downstairs "You ready?"Mingyu ask and Wonwoo nodded as the two left the house and started walking to Wonwoo house once they arrive Mingyu kiss Wonwoo forehead "See you tomorrow Woowoo"Mingyu said as Wonwoo nodded and they share a small kiss Mingyu left as Wonwoo enter his home "Bohyuk I home!" Wonwoo yell but no response 'At least the house clean'Wonwoo thought going upstairs opening Bohyuk room seeing his taking a nap 'Probably from all the clean he did'He thought as he enter his room which he change into sweatpants he kept the hoodie on since it reminds him of Mingyu he grab the clothes Mingyu gave him and the clothes he wore to the mall with Mingyu went to the laundry room and started washing them first then drying once he was done he went back upstairs seeing a notification from Jeonghan.
Jeonghan😇
Jeonghan😇-Wonwoo!Have you heard there going to be a new student tomorrow
Wonwoo😼-Really?How you know?
Jeonghan😇-Since I student council president I know everything 🙃
Wonwoo😼-Alright?
Jeonghan😇-Wow that your reaction😒
Wonwoo😼-So?🤨
Jeonghan-Nvm bye
Wonwoo-Bye
'A new students huh?I should probably text Mingyu about it'Wonwoo thought as he started texting Mingyu.
Mingyu🐶❤️
Wonwoo😼-Minmin!
Mingyu🐶❤️-Yeah Woowoo?
Wonwoo😼-Jeonghan texted me we going to have a new student tomorrow
Mingyu🐶❤️-Really?That interesting
Wonwoo😼-Yeah I wonder if they going to be in our class
Mingyu🐶❤️-You see tomorrow
Wonwoo😼-Yeah you right bye Minmin
Mingyu🐶❤️-Bye Woowoo
'Mingyu is so sweet'Wonwoo thought
'Maybe he was the right one for me'
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
(A/N hiiii I know it been some time since  I last updated 🥲

Mingyu🐶❤️Wonwoo😼-Minmin!Mingyu🐶❤️-Yeah Woowoo?Wonwoo😼-Jeonghan texted me we going to have a new student tomorrow Mingyu🐶❤️-Really?That interesting Wonwoo😼-Yeah I wonder if they going to be in our classMingyu🐶❤️-You see tomorrow Wonwoo😼-Yea...

Anyways here your daily photo so we in 2023 wow🙃
So I try my bets to update since I kinda busy with school and homework 😪
But I will try my best I already plan the other chapters that coming up soon so yeah have a good night/afternoon/morning bye👋
-Word-Count-2502-
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎