Chapter 7 - That Gurll

Začít od začátku

" Watch out bra." I said getting irritated.

" No, who. is. that? I don't like repeating myself Nilajah." She said firmly.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘬𝘦𝘺...

" Don't matter." I laughed. "We ain't together remember that?" She look looked flustered when I used her words again her.

" Nilajah. You know wassup with us though so why you giving bitches your number?"

" Mmm Do I? Cause just a couple days ago you acted like we wasn't even talking and was out with some Bitch After you damn there ghosted me so I don't wanna hear it. I am SINGLEE." I smiled and dance around as I prolonged the word single.

She just stared at me.

" Come on." She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

" Uhtun girl, where is you taking me?"

She didn't respond continued walking outside. She pulled me to the curb where her car was park and open the passenger side.

" Get in." She told me.

I looked at her like dhe was dumb.

"Come on man don't be stubborn. I won't drive no where, I just wanna talk to you in private."

I slowly stepped in the car and she got in on the driver side.

" Look that ain't my girl." She said referring to whoever the girl she was with  "And the only reason why I said we wasn't together is cause I assumed you didn't wanna be. You said you wanted to stay friends."

" But then I kissed you." I chimed in.

" Look it doesn't matter. Nilajah I messed up but I really do like you.

" Okay, so then why did go ghost me?"

She sighed really hard.

" Okay... it's just- Okay to keep it short my Dad owns this...business lets say and he wants me to take over soon so I just got caught up with stuff and Jakyla called me in and yeah..." She explained.

" Who is Jakyla" I asked.

" She's my Dads Assistant, that's the one that was with us at the mall."

" Okay but why couldn't you just shoot me a text when I asked if you was okay and stuff ?" I questioned.

"Honestly... Maybe it's cause its scary to think about someone wanting to get that close to me or that I fuck up and tend to push people away a lot... I should've found a way to communicate with you. I promise it won't happen again...  I wanna be with you Nilajah... for real."

* 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒈*
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

I looked down at my phone on my lap and knew exactly who it was. She saw it too and grabbed my face to kiss me.

" And I want you all to myself" She added looking me in my eyes.

She went to kiss me again... and I kissed her back.

" I want you to be my girlfriend." She stopped... looking straight into my eyes.

I thought for a second. Is this something I really want? Can I handle a relationship, school and friends? And what kind of business is this ? plus I'm clingy, She can't be disappearing and shit. I don't know... I got a million thought running through my head... And I just gave a girl my number, I don't want her to think I gave it to her and turned around that I have a girlfriend... That would be kinda fucked up.

I zoned out for a second.

" Nilajah?" She snapped me out of it. "Are you okay?"

I looked up at her face and thought about all our conversations and moments we've had over the last 3 months... And all my questions were answered.

" Okay." I smiled widely.

She smiled and kissed me.

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮? 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

——
𝗔/𝗡

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 !! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁?