Im in love my dress. The back was so fluffy, and the front had dark red lace

The six of us walk into the hall and are greeted with 3!oh3's DONTTRUSTME

I gotta admit, it's my favorite dance song. Our group suddenly disappears, so Mikey and I walk towards the snack area. This was probably gonna be boring, but I'm glad I have my friends with me to make it somewhat more interesting. After getting a few snacks we go to a table where all our friends are and sit down beside each other. Stacy notices us and comes over. She starts up a conversation with us and acts like we've known each other our whole life. It's really strange, but maybe she's trying to change. After a while, she walks away and Mikey and I join the conversation. Ray and Frank are talking about their future careers and wanting to make music full time. Frank then mentions how I play the drums and I shoot him a death stare. He notices and changes the topic away from me. The conversation continues until a chaperone comes up to us.

"Y/N Hale?? Please let me see your bag." She says.

"Umm, why?" I ask.

"I've been informed that you're offering alcohol to students. If it's not true you will have no problem with letting me have a look." She explains.

Weird.. "Uhhh alright." I say kind of annoyed and hand over my bag. She looks around in it for a second and then pulls out a flask.

"What the fuck??" I say in a shocked tone. "I swear that's not mine." I add.

"Then why was it in your bag?" She asks.

"Oh my god bro she doesn't even drink." Frank says.

"Is this yours then, sir?" She questions him.

"It's none of ours. I don't fuckin' know how that got in there." I explain. I knew she wouldn't believe me but what else could I say?

"Right.. Please come with me Y/N. I'm afraid I have to call your parents." She says. Great. I stand up and follow her, then I notice Stacy and a few of her friends giggling and staring at me. I should've known. Stupid bitch. Since I'm in trouble anyways, I walk up to her and kick the back of her knee. She falls foward and crashes into a table with the jocks sitting at it. She looked so silly. It goes silent and everyones staring at her. I just walk away and continue to follow the lady. She sits me down and calls my mom. She's gonna be pissed. I get a notification from our group chat from Frank. I open the message and see a video of Stacy falling in slow motion.

jacketslut: LMFAOOO

me: i'm so glad u got it on video LMFO

I put my phone down and hear my moms voice on the other side of the phone.

"Please let me speak to my daughter." She says. The lady hands the phone to me and I hear my mom waiting for an explanation. "Mom! It was Stacy. She distracted me and had one of her bitch ass friends put that in my bag. I swear I never had a drop of alcohol before." I explain.

"Watch your language, Y/N. I know it wasn't you. I don't think the adults will believe you though. Just go somewhere else with your friends and have fun. I miss you so much I'll see you in a few days." She says.

"I miss you too mom." I say and then the lady takes the phone back.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go home." She says.

"Okay, can I say bye to my friends first?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

I walk back into the party and see all my friends faces light up.

"Don't get too excited I still have to leave." I say.

"Ugggh." They say in sync.

"Bye guys." Mikey says while standing up.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask.

"I'm going with you." He says smiling.

"Noo you need to have fun." I reply.

"It won't be fun without you." He says with a frown.

"This party is ass." Frank says. "Let's go to taco bell." He adds.

They all agree with the idea and we get back into Rays car. Mikey closes the trunk on both of us and lays his head on my lap. I felt butterflies in my stomach. We stay like this for the rest of the drive. I was almost asleep when the trunk opened and I saw a bright light flash in my eyes and notice someone opened the trunk. Mikey and I get out of the car and follow everyone into taco bell.  Frank orders a ton of food, more than enough for all of us. After receiving it, we find a table and laugh at the fact that we were at taco bell instead of the prom we waited on for weeks. We were talking about how funny Stacy looked as she fell, when I felt something on my shoulder. It was Mikeys head. I sneakily take a photo from under the table, then kiss his forehead. I love how touchy he is. When we all finish eating we get back in the car.

"Can we have another sleepover?" Mikey asks in a tired voice.

"Of course." I reply.

Ray drops us off and I open the door. I help a half asleep Mikey inside and upstairs to my bedroom. He lies on my bed, then I get my pajamas and go to the bathroom. I change into them, then brush my teeth. I go back to my room and shut the light off. Then, I get in bed and open my phone since I wasn't super tired yet.

me: mikey is so cute

i send frank out of boredom. mikey sits up and opens his phone.

littledude: thanks, love but why are you texting me this while i'm right beside you

" I meant to text frank." i explain quickly and let out a nervous laugh.

He laughs and holds me closer. He was so warm and cozy.

"Y/N?" He asks.

"Yea?.." i reply tiredly.

"Do you....

would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asks shyly.

i look up at him and smile.

"i would love to." I say happily.

He smiles and kisses me softly, then we both fall asleep