Chapter 7 - My witch

Start from the beginning

"But I put it on the vanity." I informed him, confused.

"It isn't there. Come on." He said firmly as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the dressing room without letting me say anything.

I looked for the wristwatch on the vanity table as we walked into the room, and I placed the file and cup of coffee on it.

"It is here." I grabbed the wristwatch and showed it to him, approaching him.

"Oh... I didn't see it." He mumbled and took the wristwatch.

I gave him an unconvinced look. You had to be blind not to see it on the neat vanity table.

"What is it?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows, and pointed to the cup.

"Latte. Jude bought for me." I replied nonchalantly.

"Hmm..." His jaw clenched as soon as he heard Jude's name, and he approached the vanity table.

I didn't understand what got into him today. He acted strangely.

Liam grabbed the cup and took a sip from it. He grimaced and threw the cup into the dustbin. "It is awful." He commented dryly.

"Hey! Why did you throw my coffee into the dustbin?" I asked, baffled.

"It tastes awful." Liam replied dryly. "If you want to drink coffee, I can buy you better one." He added firmly.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the file angrily. "We are waiting for you." I informed him angrily and left, slamming the door behind me.

As we had finished shooting the video, Liam and I went to the dressing room.

"Are you free this weekend?" He asked as soon as he closed the door behind him.

"It is Monday. I don't know yet. Why are you asking?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Great! Then this weekend we will hang out together." Liam grinned happily.

"I didn't accept to hang out with you. Even if I don't have plans for the weekend, it doesn't mean I will spend my weekend with you." I stated firmly.

"Why not? Let's be friends." He suggested hopefully.

I pursed my lips together, trying to hold my smile.

"Please." He looked at me with puppy eyes. "I assure you I am a good friend. I will make you smile. I am a good listener as well. We will have fun together." He added enthusiastically.

I looked at him, thinking while trying to hold my smile. He looked so cute.

"Fine, but if it stops you from hitting on me." I agreed, folding my arms over my chest.

He grinned happily. "You have to try to see it." He winked at me and took off his shirt, walking towards his clothes. I chuckled, amused and shook my head.

***

Liam gave me a wide smile as he arrived at the photo studio. Today was the last photoshoot for this campaign.

I smiled at him back while he was approaching me. After knowing him better, my attitude towards him changed. He wasn't an arrogant, self-centered and annoying guy I thought he was.

Liam called or sent me messages every night. He was funny and interesting; he often made me smile. I enjoyed talking to him.

After greeting me with a kiss on my cheek, we went to the dressing room. While he was putting on his clothes, I went back to check the preparation.

"We have problem." My co-worker, Nora approached me in panic.

"What happened?"

"The female model... She got poisoned. She is in the hospital." Nora informed me.

"It is bad." I mumbled and ruffled my hair, thinking. We had to finish it today because everything was scheduled. If we didn't finish photoshoot today, everything would be messed up.

"Where is Sandra?" Serena asked, giving me a questioning look, as she approached us.

"She is in the hospital. She got poisoned." I informed her firmly.

"Serena, what will we do now?" Marco asked Serena, holding his camera in his hand.

Liam gave me a questioning look as he walked towards me. I told him about our problem.

"We can't postpone the photoshoot. I will call the agency and fine another model." Serena said, tapping something on her phone.

"I have another photoshoot in two hours. I don't think another model will be here so quickly." Marco stated firmly.

"We had to finish the campaign today." Serena commented and heaved a loud sigh.

"Then Liam will be alone." Marco said, rubbing his chin.

"No, the new fragrances are for men and women." Serena shook his head.

Marco traveled his gaze from my head to my toe, rubbing his chin while thinking. "How about Aurora?" He asked Serena, gesturing to me with a head gesture.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.