Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile

Depuis le début

I cursed at myself with my inner voice. Stupid girl! Of course, he had to take off his clothes.

"I will leave you alone." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Where are you going? You are supposed to help me." He stated firmly when I was about to leave.

"How?" I asked, confused.

"You have to help me with the clothes."

I raised my eyebrow. "Don't you think that you are at the age when you can get dressed yourself?" I commented mockingly.

He rolled his eyes. "You have to help me about which clothes I have to wear first, which accessories I have to use with the combine, etc." He informed me and pointed to the clothes, smirking, self-satisfied. I sighed and nodded.

After helping Liam to get ready, we went to the photo studio located in the fashion house.

I was watching Liam while he was posing. I should admit he was so good at it. He had a real charm.

The photographer approached him and adjusted his collar, devouring him with her eyes. He gave her a charming smile. I gritted my fist in irritation, staring at them. He was hopeless.

After taking Liam's photos with different combines, child models joined him for the photoshoot of the collection for kids. The concept was a family. The day after tomorrow, Liam was going to pose with another female model like a couple.

During a break, I saw him chatting with the little girl who posed with him. I couldn't hold myself and smiled at them; they looked cute together. He got along very well with children.

I approached them to inform him that we were going to continue in five minutes.

"Look, it is my favourite doll. Her name is Lily." The little girl told Liam softly while Liam was bending down in front of her. "My brother likes planes, but I like dolls. Which one do you like?" She added innocently.

"I like dolls too." Liam replied, tapping the girl's nose, and he gave me a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes as I guessed what he implied. "And cars." He added as he turned his gaze from me to the little girl.

"Do you have a lot of cars?" She asked curiously.

"I have two cars. I love both of them, but when I was a child I had a lot of cars. I loved to play with them. They are still in my parents' house." He told her softly.

Once we finished the photoshoot for today, I called Serena to inform her that everything went smoothly. After she had told me to schedule the next photoshoot with the photographer and inform Liam, I hung up the phone, and went to the dressing room where Liam was to inform him as I couldn't find the photographer in the studio. Probably, she had already left.

When I walked into the room, my eyes widened in shock as I saw Liam and the photographer here. She was wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him.

Liam instantly pushed her back and ran his hand through his hair nervously. 

"Aurora..." He mumbled uneasily as he walked away from the photographer.

"You may leave now, Mr. Anderson. I will inform you about the date of next photoshoot." I stated dryly. He nodded and left after mumbling a goodbye.

***

I smirked wickedly as I hang up the phone. I found another photographer who was better than her to replace that woman. Then I called that bitch and told her that the photoshoot was canceled.

It was so unprofessional of her to act like that in the work place. Both of them were unprofessional brats. I would gladly replace Liam as well, but unfortunately, I couldn't explain it to Serena.

Then I went to Serena's office to inform her that I convinced Marco to take photos tomorrow because she had to go to Paris urgently and she couldn't come for photoshoot tomorrow. She was surprised that how I managed to convince him because his schedule was always full. You had to talk to him about a few months ago to arrange it. However, I was lucky that the last minute his photoshoot was canceled because the model had to go abroad urgently. Moreover, Serena was happy that Marco would take the photos because he was the best in his field.

"What is Marco doing here?" Liam asked, puzzled as he walked into the photo studio and saw the new photographer.

"He will take your photos today." I informed him, self-satisfied.

He raised his eyebrow, puzzled. "What happened to Celine? My mother told me she would be the photographer for this one as well. For the campaign of a new fragrance next week will be Marco."

"Cecilia, not Celine." I corrected him.

He was unbelievable. Yesterday they were almost going to make out in the dressing room, but he didn't remember her name today.

"I don't know. She informed us that she had to go Paris urgently; so she can't come today. She is so unprofessional." I commented, folding my arms over my chest.

"Hmm... So it has nothing to do with the fact that you caught us yesterday, sugar?!" He asked devilishly and gave me a knowing smirk.