"Told her about my Hummingbird" I say and I hear them start laughing, because They know I fucked up.

"oh We are going to enjoy this" Shovelhead say and I see Sherman wheel himself over.

"You have no trouble with Bitch and me take over the Office today?" Sherman ask and I nod.

"As long as you two help with the paper work for the garage" Butcher say and he nod.

"Don't worry we will get the paperwork out off the way first" Sherman say and I see Runt take off with Skyla.

"don't worry Skyla will come back soon" Sherman say and I see my love walk into the office with Sherman wheeling himself after her.

I turn to the work board that, my love place on the first week after she started to work in the office and I find my name and I smile as I take down Viking's Name of the board, and I knock on the doorframe to the office and I see Sherman come up and I hold Viking's name up.

"Mama, Viking is off the board who work for him?" Sherman Call out and I see My love coming with two Name.

"Ink and Hawk?" I ask and she tilt her head almost as to say something.

"Viking is a all-around mechanic, Hawk and Ink are not as good with all off the stuff" Sherman say and I see her stick the name board and I see her start moving work orders around.

I see Viking coming out and I see him looking at the Board, and he nod as us and he walk up and he tap my darling on her shoulder and I see her turn to him.

"Lunch?" he ask and I guess that He asking in the silent language, that Viking and my darling both use.

"Sure Bitch need to get at least thru one of this stacks before Lunch" Sherman call out and I see that my love is making a hand signal that Sherman is calling out.

"Okay" Viking say and he walk back to his room and I see Sherman smirk.

"You think Buzz is going full marine intake?" Sherman ask and my love smirk at him too and she nod.

"Wait you told him to do that?" Sherman ask and I feel left out.

"Holy shit" Sherman say and he wheel himself outside and he and I see him caught up with Runt and he is talking to Runt about something.

"Love?" I ask and I see her smirk and I see take a notepad and I take it from her and she look at me.

"Viking" she say and place her hand over her ear and I guess this is something she don't want Viking to hear and I give her the notepad.

Sherman just found out that Buzz and the others are going to give Viking the full Marine expertise, they are not only going to teach him how to deal with Marine life, they are going to give him all of it

I read the note that my love just wrote and I see her burn the note and I see her smile almost as if she know something that I don't. I see her go back to work and I see that Viking is dropping his bag at his bike.

"You are not taking your bike there, You are going by a Buss, trust me on this" the Instructor is calling to Viking and he nod.

"It's find, Bear can you drive it to Tools or up the hill, to Tiny's home, I don't want my bike staying here for three months" Viking call out to me and I nod to him and I know that we are towing it up the hill.

I grab the work order that my darling put out under my name and I go to work, Ink and Hawk is on the repo call and I don't know why she keep send them together but They start working better after my darling had sort of yelled at them I wouldn't call it yell but We all know she was yelling, I'm working on a Honda, I'm not really listening to what's going on around me, but I'm getting my work done and I give the work order to Sherman as he have taken over the office work and my love is working on her paper and I see her place them in piles, and I see one say Yes and One say No, and I see her keep going and I can tell that she know somethings about these Papers.