03 - Quirk Assessment Test

Start from the beginning

Obanai decided to use the same tactic of the first test and surfed on another arrow, easily making the gap.

-.-.-.-

Test 4: Repeated Side Steps

For this test, Obanai thought long and hard about how she could use her Quirk to give herself an advantage. She could use her Quirk to send her self back and forth over and over, but Obanai wasn't confident enough that she wouldn't accidentally send herself flying.

Eventually, Obanai just settled for doing it the old fasioned way and did the side steps normally. Luckily she already trained herself in agility and was naturally nimble, so she got a pretty high score.

Kyoka also got a suprisingly high score for this test aswell without using her Quirk, making Obanai's opinion of her rise.

-.-.-.-

Test 5: Ball Throw

"You first, Obanai." Aizawa ordered.

"Yes," Obanai responded, taking the ball from Aizawa.

She stepped into the circle and started to pitch her throw, growing eyes all over her body under her baggy clothing. From an outside perspective, it just looked like she was throwing the ball normally.

She threw the ball with all her might and then activated her Quirk, launched dozens of arrows that pushed the ball at an incredible speed. Obanai ended up with a score of 1397 Meters.

"""Woah!""" the class gasped at the high score. 

"That's so manly!" A red haired boy exclaimed. 

Obanai glared at the boy extremely harshly, "Shut up."

"I-i'm sorry," the red head apologized, though he wasn't sure what for.

Obanai brushed him off and decided to pay attention to her classmates the most on this test. She reasoned that this is the only test where you can see the pinacle of each student's power in a single blow.

While being able to last in a battle against villains is important, actually defeating your opponent is the only way to truly get the job done.

Some notable results were Ochaco's Infinite, which Obanai assumed was due to a Quirk that removed gravity. Momo was also interesting as she summoned a literal mortar and loaded the ball into it, getting a score of 1573 meters.

By far the most interesting however, was Midoriya. Everyone was silent in anticipation for his throw, though Obanai appreciated it, she wasn't sure what all the tension was for.

Tenya spoke up, "It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this."

Bakugo looked confused, "Huh? Of course not. He's a Quirkless small fry, you know." he said, to the shock of Tenya.

"Quirkless?! Are you not aware of what he did during the entrance exam?" Tenya asked, receiving a "huh?" in response.

Midoriya winded his pitch, and threw the ball with all his might.

. . . . . 

Well... he certainly threw it. 

"46 Meters" a bot intoned.

Midoriya looked shocked, clearly expecting the ball to go much further. "I was definetly trying to use it just now..."

Aizawa's gray scarf started to move, his pitch black hair floating, "I erased your Quirk," Aizawa intoned, sounding very angry.

Midoriya gasped in shock, Aizawa started gripping his scarf, "That entrance exam was definetly not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted."