¾ ◂ two ▸ ¾

PLATFORM TWO

ANEIRA WALKED DOWN THE CORRIDOR IN SILENCE WITH HER BROTHER, CASPIAN. Her handsome brother towered over everyone, once again being one of the tallest students alongside Cedric. His silver hair is neatly cut with a curtain-like side bang, dark almost black navy blue eyes, and an aristocratic face that always makes everyone swoon over him. But his always firm eyebrows furrowed slightly and that made Aneira a little uneasy.

Only the sound of footsteps could be heard from them, and no one spoke. Her friends wanted to spend time in the great halls working on their History of Magic assignments, which were due later. Cedric had Runes. Carlos, his younger brother, has a Transfiguration class after breakfast and has already gone to his class.

"I don't have a good feeling about this Triwizard thingy," Caspian's cold voice appeared to slow them down before they came to a halt around a corner by a large plant.

"What do you mean?" Aneira inquired quietly, glancing at him with worried eyes.

"I don't know, just feels like something weights on my heart," he exhaled, which did nothing to calm Aneira. Caspian's instincts had always been correct. "Right, I'm going to see Professor Flitwick in ten, see you later."

Aneira locked her gaze on Caspian's back, who had simply walked away, leaving her alone in the already quiet corridor.

"Aneira!"

The call of her name caused the girl to turn to the left corridor, where she noticed someone familiar approaching. Harry Potter, the person who accidentally entered his secret room. She still wondered how he got in.

The teen was thin, almost malnourished, and slightly shorter than Aneira. Not sure if it's due to malnutrition or if he truly carries that gene. His messy hair, as if he'd never seen a comb, was one thing she noticed. So messy that almost looks like a bird's nest. His skin is a little tanned. He wore round glasses, and his eyes, oh they were emerald green, reminded her a bit of the killing curse Professor Moody performed last week.

"Is there something wrong, Potter?" she asked while waiting for the boy to stand in front of her.

"Can I have you for a moment, please?" Without waiting for her approval, Harry took her wrist and gently led her into the garden, which was surrounded by tall trees and bushes.

"Oh, sorry," Harry let go of his grip and stuffed his hands into his robe pockets. "Let me get right to the point. I need your help."

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you said?" Aneira heard clearly what the boy said to her. She just didn't understand why would he wanted her help.

Harry drew the borrowed book into her line of sight. "This book. It's yours, right?" He then went on. "You scribbled in the book, and there are numerous notes here."

The girl narrowed her blue eyes. "And?"

"You have the highest marks for Charms among all fourth-year students. And I'm sure that you have more knowledge, perhaps even more than Hermione." Harry lowered his head slightly, his green eyes flashing making Aneira couldn't help but stare into them.

"And may I ask why?" she slowly asked. Watching how the boy leaned towards her slowly.

He took the book and placed it in the pocket of his robe, but he didn't take his gaze away from her. Harry then grinned. "I need you. Your mind. Your book. Your assistance for the Triwizard. I can't do everything by myself. I need someone to help me prepare for the tournament. And you are the ideal candidate. Please help me."

Aneira remained silent. She couldn't take her gaze away from those green eyes and the heavy feeling she just felt. Even for a split second, she felt like she was hit by an imperius curse.