06

Choi Han secretly took some cupcakes and mindlessly munched on them until the door opened. His eyes widen as he looks at Cale in the middle seat, but the boy is nowhere to be found.

"Young master be careful!" Ron said making Choi Han look in the door again, and here is it, Cale running to the door at an unnatural speed.

"Father?! " Cale shouted outside the door but what awaited him was a bowing butler. "Huh?... " Cale tried to look everywhere to see at least his father's shadow but he was nowhere to be found. "Where-wheres father? " he asked the bowing butler.

"Young master the count is still in the other mansion but he gets you this... " the butler said and a dozen maids walked out hands full of gifts "The... The master wants to give the young master his gift for the young master's 8th birthday-"

The butler stops his mouth when Cale runs back upstairs "Take the gifts inside. " Ron ordered the butler his eyes were vicious making the butler flinch and nod.

"Cale!!" Eric tried to go with Cale but Cale already locked the door of his room. "Cale it's Eric Hyung-

"Leave alone for a moment, please!! " Cale shouted inside his room making the young Eric flinch.

"I see... Uhm- but if you need anything you could come and talk to me, Cale!" Eric said and hesitantly looked at Cale's butler Ron.

The butler just looks at the young man with an apologetic smile and escorts him down again.

"Please forgive our young master's sudden outburst, someone greatly upset him today" Ron explained to Eric then left him to the head butler.

"Make sure he's okay, please! " Eric said to Ron and Ron just nodded to him before going upstairs.

Eric looks at the gifts given by the count and remembers how Cale is excitedly looking at the door, he sighs in disappointment.

'The count change. '

"He doesn't love anymore, right? I look alike like my mom maybe that's why... Maybe that's why he doesn't like to see me anymore." Cale said in Choi Han's arms.

After seeing the whole ordeal Choi Han immediately runs to the other side of the mansion to jump up Cales Vendera easily.

Well, he does it many times so...

"Shh it's alright Cale I'm here see? I'm still here, I won't leave you." Choi Han said wiping the boys' tears

"But you're a ghost, right? You will leave me eventually if the time comes, " Choi Han froze at the world and looked at the snotty brat.

"Cale I'm not a ghost." he slowly said.

"But why Ron and everybody can't see you? Beacrox Hyung even said you're my imaginary friend!" Cale said and another round of loud wails came.

"I have an ability to turn invisible to other people? Your mother lady Jour can see too" Choi Han explained to the boy.

"Mom can? " Cale asks while hiccuping.

"Yes lady Jour can, she always talks to me while you play with ron" Choi Han is glad that he takes the boy's attention away to his 'great' father.

"So you won't leave me? " Cale asked again while wiping his tears

"I won't leave you silly, I'm you're hyung aren't I? " Choi Han softly said and brushed the boy's sticky hair.