03

Five years later Choi Han is used to looking for the boy, and Cale grows up as lovely as his mother. He wishes the boy will grow up happy for the rest of his life.

But Choi Han knows he can't wish for such luxury, after years of thinking about Cale henituse past life Choi Han got many clues.

Lily Henituse is nine years younger than Cale.

And Lily Henituse has the blood of Henituse since Basen is already late if Count Deruth is his real father, and he saw the boy outside the mansion too.

Countess Violan was a merchant before marrying the Count, and Basen is her first son from her first husband.

It really takes Choi Han years to piece this up, and he just starts speculating when he sees the woman when he's looking around the county.

So this year is when Countess Jour is gonna die...

Choi Han looks outside Cale's window and looks at the family of three waving at each other.

Lady Jour said he was going to Harris Village today...

Choi Han closes his eyes, hands clenching in fists.

Lady Jour talked to him before she got outside

"Choi han, I'm going to Harris Village so look for Cale while I'm gone. Protect him and my family if something happens." She said while drinking her rose tea.

She and Choi Han are the only people in the garden at this time, so Jour freely talks to him.

"Afcours lady Jour, I will do my best to protect them! "

"Thank you, Choi Han, it's really hard to choose how to protect the people you love... Sometimes you need to make a sacrifice," she mutters, Choi Han looks at her and then takes his eyes to the rose tea in his arms.

"I worry about Cale... He's as stubborn as me, he inherited all my genes possible" She chuckles remembering how nothing of Deruth's genes got into Cale. "My personality is showing in him too... I just hope that he won't copy me in the future"

".... Miss Jour what do you mean? " Choi Han asked, but the Countess just looked at him her glowing eyes caught Choi han attention.

The countess has a beautiful eye the color is just the same as Cale but there's a glowing ring in both of them making her more ethereal.

The Countess chuckles and rests her eyes "By the time I didn't come back as expected, please guide my son to the right path, so he won't end up as miserable as me."

"Goodbye, mother!" little Cale said waving to his mother as she got into the carriage.

"I'll be back soon cutie," Jour said being positive as she could.

"I will wait for you Mom! Come home soon!!" little Cale shouted while smiling at his mother's carriage away.

Jour in the carriage looks at her hands in a daze. She slowly smiles as tears fall down her face "I'm sorry" she whispers to herself.