05

Half a year later it's Cale's birthday, even though one can't see another. Ron and Choi Han are frantic while decorating the walls of the mansion, Choi Han is panicking while looking for some good gift Cale would want.

Choi Han ran in the streets of the county to blast some red confetti in the sky to make Cale's birthday grand and the people would know it.

Beacrox is busy preparing the best of the best meals that he can make while looking at the time.

Everything needs to be perfect.

The maids and Butler are running everywhere to Ron's command, since the count here for now is the young master so his closest butler has the say in anything, and they have respect for Ron too since he's the only butler the late countess trusts a lot.

While running around the people in the henituse mansion hear the sound of drums outside.

The people outside are celebrating their young master's birthday like a big holiday, and there is still a magical red confetti raining outside the county.

Maybe it's the mages.

"What is so fascinating is that our maids are looking outside rather than doing their work Hmmm? Is the work easy enough?" Ron said smiling, the maids scrambled out to do their work after saying apologies to him.

Ron shook his head and looked outside 'He didn't command any mages to do this... So who?' But Ron didn't pay much attention to that since the person was doing this for their young master's sake anyway.

Speaking of a young master, he needs to wake him up now...

"Maybe this sword is good? Is Cale interested in swords? What about wine-- NoNonono! It's the other Cale and this one is still a child! He shouldn't hold any wine in the future!!"

Choi Han mutters, making the owner of the store shiver in fear.

The man in black just walks into their humble store, his suit looks elegant and expensive and he looks scary too, so the owner does his best to wait for the man to choose some of their toys.

"It's so hard to choose a gift!!"

Choi Han groaned and slapped his face, the owner inside was sweating bullets now.

The owner: please spare me, I still have a family waiting for me.

"Young master? Wake up young master" Ron said and looked at the little man in the bed

"Good morning Ron" Cale softly said while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"The bath is ready, your clothes are ready too. So move now young master" Ron said while moving the curtains

"Hmmm" Cale hums since he's still sleepy to process what's happening.

Ron called for the maids to clean the bed and told them to make everything ready before the young master walked down.

The maids nodded and walked out of the room after finishing cleaning.

Minutes later Cale walks out of the bathroom and Ron starts doing his work, he dries Cale's hair and helps him wear his clothes.

Cale looks at himself in the mirror and frowns "Why are my clothes so colorful?" He asks, making Ron chuckle.

"Because it's our Young master's birthday, the Young master needs to look his best today."

Ron said he made sure not even a tiny wrinkle was in the suit before stopping after making sure the clothes leveled his young master's beauty.

"Oh... Is it? I almost forgot my birthday" Cale said then his eyes lit up "Is Dad coming home today?" He asked Ron.

The butler looked dazed for a second he thought that maybe the count wouldn't let his son's birthday pass without him right? Ron has many doubts but he's sixty percent sure the Count would come... Right?

"I'm certain that the Count won't pass his only son's birthday without him, so don't worry about the young master. " Ron said and styled lace hair.

Cale brightens up and a big smile blooms on his face, "I can't wait!!" He said excitedly.

An unpleasant feeling passed to Ron but he brushed it off... The Count better pray that he comes on this puppy's birthday.

"Ah! This! " Choi Han finally has a gift for Cale! It's a little pen that changes to a knife, the pen itself has an unlimited ink the owner said, and the knife is as sharp as the regular sword.

Cale likes to write now because of the paper works and the knife when he has an emergency, it's tiny too so Cale can carry it everywhere!

"But it's two gold coins apparently... " Choi Han mutters and looks at the owner who's shaking.

He got many gold coins because the Countess likes to give him many, he tried to refuse it at first but the Countess said that if something happened and he and Cale were the only ones in the scene, he would need money to take care of Cale, so he accepted it later.

But the gold coins are for emergencies... And he only has twelve silver coins...

"I only have five silver coins left since the other is needed for my own expenses" Choi Han accidentally mutters.

The owner who was smart enough to save his life, nodded like a chicken pecking seeds "Yes yes! Dear customer! Our humble store has discounts today! That pen is only worth five silver coins! So get it before anyone takes it!" And please leave!! I'm begging you!

"Really! I'm so lucky!" Choi Han said and paid for the pen "Can you wrap it in like a gift? this is for a birthday gift by the way." He said scratching the left of his forehead.

He didn't know how to wrap a gift so he needed to get some help from some store owners.

"Yes! Yes! Kind customer! Let me do it!" The store owner said and made his work as fast as possible.

"Thank you for everything," Choi Han said after he got out of the store

"T-thank-thankyou f-for b-buying-" the store owner said cutting the 'come again' in his speech.

After his long journey to find some good quality gifts Choi Han sneaky goes back to the little Cale's room and places his gift on his nightstand, he looks around before leaving the room to see the Cale's birthday party prepared by Ron and Beacrox.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you~~
Happy birthday to our dear Cale~
Happy birthday to you~~" Choi Han heard as he got down the mansion

Cale's same-aged Hyung is here! He's Eric Wheelsman, Countless Jour and his mother is friends. So the two of them got close quickly.

But Eric is the only one close to Cale's age here, the other people who are singing are the maids and butler on the sides.

Choi Han walks next to Ron who's behind Cale and sings too.

Cale notices him and smiles at him too.

'Well at least he's happy' Choi Han thought and happily partied inside even though only the birthday boy could see him.

Hours later Choi Han notices Cale always looking at the door, he knows who's the little kids waiting for.

Choi Han has a little bit of trust left for the Count remembering how the Count always makes Cale happy when the Countess is here,

'I'm sure he's going to come. It's his son's birthday after all.. Who's parent wants to miss their child's birthday?' He thought.

"Cale! Let's eat!!" Eric said to distract Cale, Choi Han gives the boy a thumbs up even though he won't see it, the child deserves his respect.

"Hum!!" Cale nodded and let the boy spoonfeed him with the other maids, Ron took the most time spoonfeeding him too, just to distract him from that damn door.

Sadly Choi Han can't spoonfeed him less he wants them to see a flying spoon dangerous near their young master, Ron would go berserk if that happened.