0I0

"DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT A LOWLY BEING LIKE YOU CAN DEFEAT ME?!" The man in the mask shouted, laughing like crazy.

"You- haaaaa, look around you lowly being, look! There aren't there any living beings that need your protection here--"

"Shut up. And fight me!" Choi Han countered. His hands shaking as he swung his sword to the man in a white mask.

Tears are slowly coming down his face as he forces himself not to look back.

Don't look back.

If you look back you would just get hurt more.

If you look back you would just see their desperate cold eyes...

Their despair... Their crying eyes that won't shut even in death.

Choi Han didn't know if he offended someone that made him this miserable...

First, they take him into this unknown world alone... Alone without anyone beside him for decades.

Then after he found his first family.. They... They just take them without him knowing... Without him saying goodbye...

He tried to forget it... Just forget it and honor their lives, he needs to live to take revenge on someone who does this...

He needs to take revenge--

He made friends... - a new family while searching for justice.. A family that follows him. Be there for him... But as he searches for more and more justice...

.. They end up dead... Dead while protecting the kingdom... They protect the kingdom... So he needs to live to continue protecting it... His family died for it so he needs... He needs to...  The kingdom falls... Everyone dies...

He did everything he could..

Why?.. Just why?... Why would they leave him alone?

Why..

Why is he the one who needs to continue to suffer?.. Why-

Choi Han is being eaten by despair, he falls to his knees, eyes wide full of tears as the god of despair corrupts his mind.

The masked man- no, Cale. Cale Barrow who's watching him secretly clenches his teeth.

Little by little he starts noticing the plan of the god of despair.

He hates to admit it but he just got fooled by him... And in the end when he's done creating the most perfect vessel for himself. That God of despair starts slipping into the white star's hands.

Is that low-life is more qualified than him?! He's been doing this for centuries! Did everything he could to be a god-

But this man...

White Star sees red he needs to get rid of that pest so the god of despair has nothing but him as a candidate for being the next god--

Gripping his ears Choi han chokes on air as he struggles to stop thinking about his dying comrades, his dying family, and the dying innocent people who are screaming at him for help.

All of them...

Is it because of him?..

Should I not have taken revenge at all?