"Han Bondita me chandrachoor..... tulsipur ke logo ne hame dokha diya hai hamare sath chal kiya hai un logon ne" Chandrachoor told from call. "Kya kiya kya hai tulsipur walo ne krishnagar walo ke sath jamaibabu?" Bondita asked being concious. "Bondita tumhare birristra babu ke admiyon ne Aag laga di hai haveli me, puri haveli jal rahi hai, jaldi aao Bondita, me nahi bacha paa raha hu sabko, jaldi aao sumati maa khatre me hai" Chandrachoor said in hurry and cut the call.

Telephone fell from her hands and said to herself "birristra babu ne Aag lagvai hai hamari haveli me! Par vo aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Unki dushmani to mujhse thi na toh phir isme unhone mere parivar ko kyo shamil kiya?" She asked to herself in stammered way. "Ye time in sab baato ka nahi hai Bondita....mujhe jaldi Jana hoga vaha....maa!!!!" she said in hurry and left to krishnagar.

After sometime bihari informed to anirudh that his Bondita Malkin went to krishnagar.. anirudh got happy after listen that she finally went to krishnagar. But after that he listen the fire news he got astonished. "Han barrister Babu Thakuma ki haveli me aag lag gayi hai jiski vajah se Bondita Malkin yaha se chali gayi hai, sabko bachane" bihari told. "Krishnagar me Aag kaise lag sakti hai? Kisne lagvayi hogi?" Anirudh asked to bihari. "Pata nahi chote Malik krishnagar walon se sunne me aa raha hai ki apne lagvayi hai ye aag" bihari replied. Anirudh got surprised.

"Phir to Bondita ko bhi yahi lag raha hoga ki aag maine lagvayi hai....mujhe mujhe Jana hoga uske pass, use bachane" he told and left to krishnagar.

In krishnagar Bondita was escaping her family members one by one from the fire. Lastly she went to her mother. Where fire spread to all the rooms "maa tu chinta mat kar teri Bondita bacha legi tujhe!" Bondita assured and escaping her mother. "Bondita sambhal ke aag bahot tej hai" sumati said in concerned way. But Bondita didn't paying any heed to her words. She somehow escaped her mother from fierce fire.

After that she came out with her mother and asked to everyone "Aap sab thik to hai na maa? thakuma maa? jamaibabu? Tupoor tapoor?" She asked while breathing heavily. "Ham sab thik hai Bondita" all replied in same way. "Baba ki akhiri tasveer reh gayi hai Bondita....vo tere baba ki akhiri nishani thi hamare paas" sumati said without listen her proper words Bondita ran inside the haveli. She picked the half burn of her baba's photo and as she about to came out from inside but the fire increased more. After she watching the fierce fire scene she wrapped the photo frame in duvet and threw out of the room.

Everyone tensed for Bondita because everyone got escape from the fire except Bondita. "Koi meri bacchi ko bachao.....vo bechari akeli hai" Sumati cried. Then she couraged herself and goes while saying "mujhe meri Bondita ko bachne Jana hoga" sumati said to herself but chandrachoor held her and assured her "Aap chinta mat kijiye sumati kaki me bachunga apni Bon......mtlb apki Bondita ko" chandrachoor said.

Bondita was coughing in middle of the fire and about to ran from there suddenly a hard iron rode hit her on her leg due to this she screamed a loud. slowly she got unconscious... Before she fainted slowly slowly everything looking her blurry and after that she got faint. But before she fall on floor someone held her from falling down. It was none another than anirudh.

Flashback - when sumati asking help to everyone "koi meri Bondita ko bachao.....vo bechari akeli hai vaha par!" she begged for helping. In that time anirudh came and listen about Bondita. Without any delay he immediately ran towards her.
Flashback end.

As he held Bondita in his embraces he picked her in his arms and somehow he came out of the fire. Bondita got injured from soldier and elbow. He placed her head on his lap and calling "Bondita Bondita akhe ankhe kholo Bondita 🥺 dekho tumhare birristra babu aa gaye ankhe kholo please Bondita" he cried seeing her in this state. Before he couldn't do further chandrachoor jerked him from her and said "door ho jaiye aap Bondita se barrister Babu!" Chandrachoor roared at him.

"Nahi meri Bondita itni ghayal ho gayi hai me use chodkar kahi nahi jaunga" he declared. Before he picked up her in his arms. Chandrachoor held his soldier and said "dekhiye thakuma! Jara inki jhuti chinta to dekhiye.... barrister sahab ki! jisne khud aag lagvayi vo ab kaise bachane ka natak kar raha hai" chandrachoor taunted.

"Aap Bondita ko hame dijiye ham use hospital leke jayenge, apko jo karna tha vo apne kar liya.....barrister Babu" thakuma told. "Par thakuma Bondita ghayal ho gayi hai! Mujhe Jane dijiye ise lekar" Anirudh told. But before he went chandrachoor took Bondita from his arms and went to hospital leaving anirudh alone.

Anirudh fell on his knees and starts regretting on his deeds. "Nahi mujhe Jana hoga Bondita ke pass, use use meri jarurat hai" he said to himself in concerned way and left to hospital.

After sometime doctor came out of ICU and said to her family members "patience ki situation thodi critical hai.... soldier aur elbow slightly burn ho gaye hai aur......." Doctor stopped in middle while saying. "Aur..aur kya doctor?" Chandrachoor asked being impatient. Everyone looking tensed for Bondita and her mother was crying. "Aur unke per me iron rod lag gayi hai jiski vajah se vo kuch dino hafto tak chal nahi payengi" doctor explained her condition. Anirudh also step backward after listen her condition. "Nhi meri Bondita ko kuch nahi ho sakta.....me kuch nahi hone dunga apni Bondita ko, me uski thik hone me madad karunga" chandrachoor told to himself in mind.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? How will anirudh helped her? Will Bondita forgive her birristra babu? Or something else happen between them? What about chandrachoor's behaviour? Is he right at his place? Let me know.