Fun Night

Warning: contains detailed mature content

xxx

"Ease down on the sexiness please, my heart."

Arthit was silently repenting for all the sins he had committed. What had he done again to be punished like this?! Oh right, it was his big stupid mouth's fault! Okay, fine. He admitted and apologized that he was in the wrong but this was absolute torture!!

"Mmmmm? But I'm not doing anything." Kongpob drawled out. "I'm just dancing, Ai'Oon."

Oh yes, baby. You are indeed 'just dancing'.

But Kongpob was using him as his personal pole! Him, pole. Kongpob, dancer. Arthit didn't even know his boyfriend could move his body so sensually like this!

Kongpob glided his own hands along his tan body, accentuating his assets one by one, swaying in time with the beat. The tan male's back was plastered on Arthit's chest. His perky bottom brushed against the crotch of the man behind him as he moved his hips.

And every movement looked so erotic under the neon lights. Kongpob dipped his head back, exposing his long tan neck with sweat rolling down to his exposed chest. With those pesky buttons open again, and Kong's jacket left back at their booth, there was nothing to cover his lover except for Arthit's own body.

Arthit could feel those hungry eyes staring at his man, wanting to be on the receiving end of Kong's little performance. He tightened his grip on his boyfriend's waist and glared at anyone who dared caught his eyes. His actions clearly screamed, 'back the fuck off! HE'S MINE!' as Arthit staked his claim on the dancing man.

Kongpob was clearly enjoying the effect he has on his boyfriend as he grind his ass back feeling the bulge getting bigger and teased his boyfriend even more.

"Kong..." Arthit groaned directly into his lover's ears, feeling his pants tighten at the other's repeated action.

"Yes, love?" Kongpob tilted his head back to have a better view of his boyfriend.

"You're too much." Arthit huffed out and shook his head from left to right when he saw the face of his boyfriend trying so hard to look cute and innocent. "Maybe you want to go back to the booth now?"

"Oh, do you want to take a break? I can ask someone else to dance with me if you're tired." Kongpob replied as he tried to remove himself from his boyfriend, but Arthit's steady grip kept him in place.

THIS MAN. I SWEAR. Arthit screamed inside his head. Kongpob definitely knows what he's doing! His lover was well aware that he would not let anyone, even their friends, dance with Kongpob in his state. Not when his boyfriend was clearly intoxicated. Not when he's the finest-looking gem among the crowd. Not now. Not ever. Over Arthit's dead body.

"No, no. I'm fine here."

Kongpob smirked at his boyfriend's reply and turned around to face him. He looped his arms around Arthit's shoulder bringing them chest to chest as he grind their crotches together.

"Great! Cause I still have a lot of energy in me Ai'Oon..."

When they first reached the dance floor earlier that night, they saw their friends were already there enjoying themselves under the spotlight. They joined them, danced with them, laughed with them. Some came and went handing them shots from time to time which the couple happily gulped down burning their throats. And by now, Kong was tipsy with the amount of alcohol he has in his system. And a tipsy Kong is a bold and horny Kong.

Kongpob kept on grinding their hips together. Both of them, roamed their hands on each other's bodies as they danced the night away. And Arthit was indeed paying the price as he couldn't just whisk away his boyfriend to his car or the bathroom and get his way with his lover.