Bright Night

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!??"

Arthit went to his boyfriend's dorm room to fetch him for Bright's Christmas party. But standing now and looking at his lover, Arthit was certainly not amused.

Kongpob had ditched his usual spectacles and opted to wear his contacts instead. His hair was brushed up and messy yet it definitely looked styled. The tan male was wearing the tightest black pants Arthit had ever seen, accentuating that perky bottom of his with black ankle boots to match. And to top it off, Kong was even wearing some silver hoop earrings to complete his night-out look.

But Arthit wasn't referring to those. No, it was way worse. What got him bothered the most was the top! Could Arthit even consider it as a top?! It was practically see-through! He could see that tan chiseled chest and abs beneath that weird fisherman's net thing turned into an excuse of a garment. He could easily rip it with his bare hands! And oh does he want to. Arthit was honestly fucking salivating at the sight of his boyfriend. But so will everyone who will look in Kongpob's direction tonight. And that's big N.O.!

"Bright gave it to me. He said it's the club's dress code."

"Clubs don't have dress codes!!" Goddamn Bright.

"I know that! But it's his party so I thought I should just wear it for him to make him happy."

"Oh believe me he'll be happy alright.." Arthit spat sarcastically.

"That's great!"

"What, NO!!! GO CHANGE NOW!"

"Huh??"

"I SAID NOW, KONGPOB!!!"

"But-"

"We're not leaving until you change!!"

"What's wrong with it?!"

"KONGPOB. GO NOW!"

"Argh!! You're such a party pooper Arthit!!!" And their little spat was followed by a loud slam of the bathroom door.

Arthit huffed a frustrated sigh. He already has a hard time fending off his boyfriend's admirers on a normal day. He doesn't know how he'll keep his sanity in check and not go ballistic when Kongpob went to a club looking like that! Bloodshed was bound to happen.

While Kongpob was taking his time redressing inside the bathroom, Arthit couldn't stop the dark thoughts that were creeping inside him. His temper was rising. His mind was running different scenarios from bad to worse to even some asshole snatching Kongpob away from him.

But his angry mutterings were cut off when he heard the bathroom door click open again revealing his boyfriend. And as soon as his eyes landed on the other male, his blood pressure just raised again.

"What the hell Kong?! Are you intentionally trying to piss me off?!?!"

His boyfriend did ditch the net top but replaced it with a black leather jacket and pearl white that was almost translucent geometric patterned button-up. There wasn't anything bad about that but it only covered up just above the navel. Then silver chains around the tan neck bought more attention to his fully exposed upper body.

"What's wrong with this now?!"

"That!"

"What?!"

"You look too good that's the problem!!"

"How is that a bad thing?!"

"And have you ever heard of buttons?! Those round things stitched to that shirt?! Those things were invented for a reason, Kongpob!!"