fourteen.

"come back to germany with me."

fourteen.

"silver or gold?" kendall asks me, sasha, marcell and jobe as she holds up two pairs of earrings.

the england camp is coming to an end meaning the summer break for the footballers is starting. as it is the last night, tonight there is celebratory dinner. meaning it's gonna be very fancy. long dresses, tuxedos that kinda thing.

so the 5 of us are getting ready, whilst the players are still in a debrief about god knows what.

"definitely silver." jobe answers. he and marcell got ready a long time ago and were both now sitting on the sofa in kendall and marcus' room in their suits

whilst sasha and i were trying to crowd around one mirror and both finish our make up. "ok who knows how to braid hair?" i ask the room, turning around. "i want to do one of those big massive braids. you know what i mean."

"kaia, just assume no one knows what you mean" jobe says. "ever."

"do you know how to braid or not, otherwise you are no use to me. "yes fine." "thank you"

jobe wait behind me on the floor and braided my hair as i finished my eye makeup and lipstick and gloss.

"KAIA WOULD YOU STOP MOVING"

"WOULD YOU STOP BEING SO DIFFICULT JOBE"

"HEY IM THE ONE HELPING YOU"

"yes and i'm very grateful..." kaia said grinning at him in the mirror.

"what's this i hear? jobe and kaia arguing... what else is new" jude asks as he and marcus walk into the room.

"jobe is braiding kaia's hair and they're yelling"

"no shit"

"now you two better go and get ready for this evening, we have to leave soon"

after jobe had (suprisingly) managed to successfully brady my hair exactly how i wanted it, i had gone back to mine and jude's room to get some of my jewellery on.

"kai?" jude called as i walked into the room. a few seconds following he came out of the bathroom on just his dress pants, his button up shirt laid on the bed along. with a tie and blazer.

"you look beautiful. greek goddess like" he grinned at me kissing my cheek, trying not to ruin my makeup too much.

i blushed at his compliment and wrapped my arms around his neck on my hands trailing down his bare chest.

"where's your shirt mr bellingham?" i grin. "not that i'm not enjoying the view." i smirked.

"a view only for you." he smiled. "stop being cheesy"

"kaia?" "mhmm"

"come back to germany with me." "jude you know i cant. i have work and kendall and marcus."

"please. just for a couple of days. please. then i'll come up to england. i just cant bare the idea of being away from you again"

i thought long about the offer. it is only a few days right? kendall will be fine, she'll probably go to manchester with marcus.

"ok i'll go" i swear i've never seen the man happier, not even when he scored a goal. he didn't even say anything only kiss me deeply, holding my chin in two fingers tilting my head up.

we break apart and giggle slightly. "i'm going to have to reapply my lipgloss now." i mumble. "that's ok" he said kissing me again. before i broke it and turned around walking to my suitcase which i had packed in the morning, ready to leave tomorrow.

"now go and put a shirt on, or we really will be late."

we were sat in a fancy restaurant about 10 minutes away from camp, everyone was sat at one big table conversing with each other.

i cant lie, im getting a bit or deja vu from when i first met jude at the dortmund banquet, which now feels like months ago when in reality it was only a few weeks ago.

i'm sitting across from jobe, marcell and trent and kendall and marcus on my left and jude on my right. jude's hand resting on my thigh, sending shivers through my body.

jude.

i don't know what to think. are we dating? we are definitely more than friends but not official. i know we both have definite strong feelings for each other but is it too soon to put labels on everything. especially considering we are both in the public eye constantly. but i hate this stage of uncertainty. should i make the first move? fuck the stereotypical way of asking someone out, why cant i do it? ok im gonna do it. why the fuck not?

i am abruptly taken out of my thoughts by jude's hand slowly moving higher up my thigh, making every hair on my body stand up. i look over at him to see him not even looking at me, still somehow focused on the conversation he was having with trent. i look down at his trousers and see the definite tent in his trousers.

wonder what's got him all excited

i place my hand on jude's as a warning, trying to signal to him to stop. his hand turns around so the back of his hand is now resting on my upper thigh and his fingers are intertwined with mine.

he raises my hand to his lips and kisses it, finally making eye contact with me. he brings my hand to my lap, then returns his hand to its space on my thigh.

what a tease.

the rest of the evening was loads of fun with a very clingy jude. his hand is always on my thigh or around my shoulders, pulling my chair flush against his.

he often kisses my cheek or my collarbone and whispering in my ear, whenever his brother and the alexander arnold's sitting across from us aren't watching.

he's really testing me tonight.

"jude what are you doing" i whisper in his ear as he moves a piece of my hair out of my face. "nothing" he grins.

i give him a we-both-know-that's-not-true look. and he just childishly grins.

i roll my eyes at him and then return to my conversation with jobe and marcell and direct my focus away from the clingy british boy beside me.

"goodnight guys" jude and i say to jobe, marcus and kendall as we all go into our rooms. "see you bright and early to the trip back home." kendall said.

i made a mental note to tell kendall that i'm going to germany w jude. god i feel like a bad sister. anyways.

jude places the key over the detector and the door unlocks. he opens it for me and then follows me in. i walk in and take off my heels, my feet don't deal well with being in heels for more than 4 hours.

when i turn around and look over my shoulder, jude has that look on his face.

oh my.

posted to sorry by @kaiajenner:

guys idk if i should write smut or if it would ruin the story idk

guys idk if i should write smut or if it would ruin the story idk. plus it would be shit since it would be my first time. if you guys want it to tho pls lmk. if u want then the next chapter will prob be smut.

also so so sorry for the slow updates, i've had loads of stuff going on xx