The sect leader of Xiaguang Pai asked, "Only you two are together? Then who can prove that you two are not lying? What if you two hurt Miss Huo together?"

"Elva! Don't try to guess!" Liu Yulian snapped.

The sect leader of Xiguang Pai sneered, "I don't dare to call you senior sister. Mrs. leader, today at the banquet in front of everyone, you said that the two children had always been brother and sister. Then what about the engagement? Miss Huo said she decided to leave Mos a few days ago. Coincidentally, Miss Liu arrived at the villa a few days ago. I'm afraid the engagement won't be canceled until a few days ago, right?"

She took the lead in questioning, and the other suspects also opened their mouths carefully.

"I heard that there is bone dissolving water in the Lius. Spray it on a person's body, and the person will be immediately disappeared. Miss Huo..."

Liu Rongrong said anxiously, "Don't talk nonsense. Only my great grandfather has the bone dissolving water. It has been lost for a long time. I didn't do anything to her at all!"

The members of the Lius also hurried to explain. The scene began to be chaotic. The fire was put out over there, and everyone checked again. They found that there was indeed no dead body of Huo Wei, so it was difficult to explain it clearly. Mo Zhipeng also sent people to investigate outside the villa to see if there was any suspicious trace.

But it was useless. Recently, so many people had come to the villa because of the Wulin Dahui. There were traces of people coming and going in all directions. How could they recognize any suspicious traces?

Finally, to prove his innocence, Mo Zhipeng ordered his men to search the whole villa and make sure to find Huo Wei. Many people in Jianghu joined and helped, of course, Mo Zhipeng couldn't stop them. This was another new problem — Liu Yulian was splitting the property of the Mos and the Huos overnight. Everyone had seen it after searching!

Liu Yulian had just opened the largest storehouse of the Mos and fetched a pamphlet. She asked her confidant to carry the book to the yard outside the warehouse and was about to move it to the nearest empty room, pretending to be the property of the Huos.

But the box was still placed in the yard. Before it was carried away, Huo Wei's room was on fire. Then everyone found the storehouse.

It was rare for the sect leader of Xiaguang Pai to have such a chance to seize Liu Yuanlian's fault. She was secretly pleased and immediately asked, "Is this the storehouse where Huo's properties are stored? I don't know why did Mrs.leader open the storehouse at midnight?"

But the wife of Yueshan Pai said first, "It's not necessarily Huo's storehouse. I think these things are clean, not like they have been stored for a long time. By the way, since we have to search the villa, we can't let go of the storehouse. Miss Huo is so generous today. Is there anyone who has caught her looking for Huo's property?"

It was possible. A normal person would go to Huo's storehouse to check it immediately. But the problem was that there was no storehouse of the Huo Wei at all. Liu Yulian's heart was pounding. Enduring the pain, she smiled and said, "I'm also worried about it, so I want to come over at night and arrange some people to guard it. I can just count the items and see how many people I can help. These big things were moved out because they were inconvenient. Let's go inside and have a look. I often ask people to clean it. It's very clean."

The rest of them went into the storehouse and looked around. They knew that there were a lot of treasures. It was right to say that they were from Huo. Even if not, it would be a great deal of money for the Mos. Of course, they would not hold on.

The sect leader of Xiaguang Pai was even more delighted because she saw what Liu Yulian had taken away from the sect in the storehouse, which was enough to prove that it was not the Huo Wei's storehouse. Liu Yulian must want to get out of the "Huo Wei's storehouse" overnight.